70. Life With EXO: Luhan

{Luhan}

----

You hold onto Luhan's hand tightly.

"Ah wae~ Don't worry~ One month will fly by quick. I promise." Luhan smiles at you.

Luhan was leaving Korea for a month.

You try to stop crying. "Oppa~ I'm going to miss you so much..."

"Yah~" Luhan wipes away the tears from your cheeks with his hands. "Stop crying~ Hmm?" Luhan shows aegyo to cheer you up.

You laugh. You grab tissues to wipe away the tears again. "I probably look horrible right now, Oppa." You try to fix your hair.

Luhan grabs your hands. "Ani~ You look pretty~" He giggles.

You look at Luhan in the eyes. "Jinja?"

"Neh~ You look pretty always~ Even when you cry~"

"Gomawo Oppa~"

"Please get ready to departure for Flight 4520" you hear the announcer say.

"Oppa~ That's yours..." You start to tear up again.

"Aigoo~" Luhan fixes your hair. Then he pinches your cheeks. "You're so cute."

Luhan's managers comes over to you guys.

"Luhan-ssi, it's time to go~"

He looks at his managers. "Arreso~"

Luhan looks back at you. "Let's go~" Luhan stands up and grabs his bag. He reached out his hand at you.

"Bo?"

"Walk with me to the line over there. We can say goodbye there."

"Oh neh~" You grab Luhan's hand and stand up. You slowly walk with Luhan while his managers are in front of him.

"Eat well everyday okay~ Don't skip meals~ Don't sleep late~"

"Neh Oppa~ You too~"

"Arreso~" He lets go of your hand. He puts his arm around your waist. "I know~ I'll contact you everyday~ Arreso~ Don't worry~ I'll be fine~ One month will fly by quickly arreso? Stop crying~"

"Neh~" You wiped away the tears.

Luhan nudges you in the head. "Aigoo~ cute~"

You and Luhan reach the line.

Luhan looks at you and hugs you tightly. "I'm going to miss you. Don't worry~ I'll be safe. I'll call you when I arrive. And I'll call you everyday. Hmm? Don't cry~"

"Oppa~" You cry. "I'm going to miss you." You cry onto Luhan's shoulders.

"Aigoo!~ Stop~" Luhan pats you on the back. "Don't cry~ I'm going to miss you too, you know? I'm going to miss you everyday. You know I love you..."

You look at Luhan. Luhan has his head down. You try to look at him.

"Ah wae~" You cry even more. "Luhan Oppa~ You're crying..."

"Please get ready to departure for Flight 4520. Five minutes. Five minutes." you hear the announcer say.

Luhan wipes away his tears. "I'm going to be okay... Arreso? I'm fine. I have to get going..."

"Neh Oppa~" You wipe away the tears on Luhan's cheeks.

Luhan holds onto your hands. "Know that I love you... And I'm going to miss you. That nothing will ever change that... and nothing wrong will happen, arreso? I love you, you know~"

"Neh Oppa~ You tell me everyday..." You cry.

Luhan pinches your cheek. He hugs you one more time. "Aigoo~ You're so cute..."

"Oppa~"

"Neh~"

"I love you too~"

"I know..."

Luhan lets go and grabs his bag. He looks at one of his managers. "Oh manager hyung can you take her home?"

"Neh~ Have a safe flight Luhan..."

Luhan bows and smiles. "Neh~"

Luhan looks at you. "I'll get going now. Go home and get some rest... I love you... Annyeong~" Luhan waves at you. Luhan starts walking with his other manager.

"Miss... Are you ready?" You hear Luhan's manager say.

"Huh.. Oh neh~ Just let me see him go in first..." The manager nods.

You see Luhan handing his passport and ticket to the flight attendant. His manager walks in first.

Luhan turns around and looks at you. He smiles and waves. You try not to cry again. You slowly form a smile and wave back at him. Then you see Luhan leave.

"Arreso. I'm ready..." You tell his manager.

"Neh~ this way~" The manager leads you to the car.

----

Luhan POV

After settling things, the flight began safely.

Luhan looked at his phone. His lock screen and home screen wallpaper was her. He went to look at photos.

There were different pictures of selcas and more. He smiled when he saw pictures of him and her together.

His manager, who was sitting right next to him, peaked at Luhan's phone.

"Yah~ She's pretty~"

"I know..." Luhan smiles. "She's beautiful."

"She was crying so much, hmm? Yah~ I felt so bad. It made me want to cry also..."

Luhan laughs. "Jinja manager hyung?"

"Neh~ She's like the luckiest girl in the world to be with you..."

Luhan smiles after what his manager says. He turns off his phone. His looks out the window. He looks at the beautiful scenery.

A teardrop slowly goes down Luhan's cheek. Luhan thinks to himself.

"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to be with her..."

----

[reeeeead ._.]

-sorry. I didn't know how to end it. Sorry if ending sucks.
-sorry. If this isn't the best. I worked on it but I stopped after a while. So sorry if it sucks.
-sorry. I haven't been writing and updating.

I am back from vacation. It's been exactly one week since I left Vietnam. I have been so busy and tired. I got surgery few days ago. have been sleeping so much. School is starting. So much paperwork, mail, and college .-. Sigh.

I am so thankful for your support. I was unable to write. But I was able to check wattpad offline. I am so blessed its at 940 votes. So close to 1k! But also 41k! Surpassed 40k! I am so thankful.

Plus also: 70th chapter! I'm so thankful! Lol days has been rough. Wattpad makes my day so much better.

I thank the new followers also! Nice to meet you! I am sorry I've been slow on putting dedications; I will out them up soon.

Random: This idea came from when I was at the airport; crying my eyes out, lol. I wished to have stayed longer. One month went by so quickly. Flight 4520 is Luhan & I lol. He was born in April. I'm born in May. We both were both on the 20th. So one month apart. Lol :3

The next few chapters might be Luhan again. I apologize. I written these chapters weeks ago. But never got to publish them.

Enjoy the rest of the summer ^^