39. Life With EXO: Xiumin

{Xiumin}

----

"Oppa~ I don't want to leave~" You grab onto Xiumin's arm. "Can we stay a little longer? Please Oppa~"

"Ani~ it's cold out. We've been sitting here watching fireworks for an hour. It's getting late~ Another time arreso?"

"Oh Oppa~"

"Yah~ I'll buy you hot chocolate huh? After finishing, we have to leave. There is a store right there...arreso? I'll take you another time."

"Arreso Oppa..."

You two walk into the store that was near the beach. "Annyeonghaseyo~"

"If you see any snacks you like, then pick them. I'll pay."

"Ani Oppa~ it's okay."

"Arreso. I'll buy the hot chocolate."

You wait for Xiumin for quite a while. You decide to look for him.

"Oppa~ Oppa~ Where are you? Xiumin Oppa~"

"I'm over here."

You turn around to fine him by a microwave.

"The auntie said she didn't have hot water. So I'm microwaving it."

"Ah arreso..."

"Yah~ Jagiya~"

"Bo Oppa?"

"Are you a microwave? Cause you melt my heart, Jagi~"

"Ah Oppa!"

Xiumin starts to smile then laugh. "That was good right? I just thought of it right now. Do you still remember the last one I told you?"

"Neh Oppa~ It was snowing that day when we hung out. And you mentioned your superpower was frost. Then you told me, 'Yah~ I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.'... That was your first pickup line you told me."

"Daebak!~ You still remember... I've told you so many. But you agree they're funny right?"

"Neh Oppa~ They are~"

The microwave starts beeping. "Arreso! It's done." He takes the two cups of hot chocolate out. "Let's go! I already paid. I'll hold them."

You and Xiumin walk outside to sit on the bench. He hands you your hot chocolate. You guys drink your hot chocolate and look onto the beach. It was a nice ending after a night of watching fireworks at the beach. Drinking hot chocolate while watching the night beach waves with Xiumin.

----

d.a.e.b.a.k.

445 votes. 10.9k+
Kamsahamnida. Jinja. It seriously makes my day. Seriously. This week has been off to a rough start. Thank you so much.

I know I promised shoutouts but I just woke up; and I'm on mobile device. I do have the names on my laptop so I will give s/o! Don't worry~

I found this pickup lines to be funny so I thought I'd do one for each member after I did Baekhyun.

I went through about 100+ then chose different sections. Sorry if you don't have them funny/cheesy. - -"

Annyeong. Vote x Follow.

Happy June~