21. Life With EXO: Baekhyun & Chanyeol

{Baekhyun} {Chanyeol}

----

"Yah! I'm over here! Baek- Wait. Ani ani ani..Oppa!" You start waving your hand. "Oppa! Oppa!"

"Yah Annyeong!" He runs walks over and gives you a warm hug. "I haven't seen you in so long."

"Ani Oppa~ It's okay. Your comeback looks amazing."

"Jinja? Gomawo!"

"I almost scream your name out loud. Mianhae Oppa~"

"It's okay. I don't think anyone noticed. I'm wearing a disguise too. Well sort of."

You take a look at him. "Hmm... sunglasses. Dirty sneakers. A cap. Not bad Oppa~"

"Arreso arreso. I'll do better next time hmm?"

"Arreso~ When is..." You look around. You start to whisper. "Chanyeol Oppa coming?"

"Yah~" He starts laughing. His eye smile comes out. "Don't worry. He said he forgot something. He should be anytime soo-"

"Yah! Ah!" You walk into Baekhyun's arms when you feel someone grab your purse. A hand goes over your mouth.

"Yah! Be quiet!" You hear a voice. You open your eyes. You seen Chanyeol covering your mouth, while your in Baekhyun's arms.

"Yah Chanyeol Oppa! Why did you scare me like that?" You look at Baekhyun. "Mianhae Oppa~" You look back at Chanyeol and punch him in the arm. "Yah~"

"Mianhae~ Mianhae~ How have you been, hmm?"

"Fine...until now. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Mianhae mianhae~ Let's go huh? I'll make it up to you later huh?"

"Arreso oppa~"

----

"Where are we going today?"

"Mmm...We are going to eat..." Chanyeol says.

"Mmm... We are going to hang out...." Baekhyun says.

"Mmm..." You try to stand in the middle. You grab onto their arms, "Specifically please?"

"Where do you want to go, hmm?" Baekhyun says.

"Where ever you want to go...or eat too..." Chanyeol says.

"I want to go to...anywhere! Mianhae~ It doesn't matter. I'm happy to be with you guys... I haven't hung with you guys in forever."

"Night eating?" Chanyeol says.

"Subway shopping! Wah! I haven't been subway shopping in forever!" Baekhyun says excitedly.

"Jinja?" Baekhyun shakes his head. "Arreso! I'll show you around Oppa."

----

"Wah~ Look at all of these clothes."

"Look Oppa! EXO socks!"

"Yah let's buy some! We can buy some for the members too!" Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun looks at all of the socks happily. "Wah daebak! Look at me!" He squats down and looks at each pair. "Yah look at these!" You and Chanyeol then squat down next to Baekhyun.

"Yah~ Anyone you like, I'll pay. Mianhae~ About earlier~"

"Ani~ It's okay. I'll pay for myself."

"Are you sure?"

You give him a smile. "Night eating~"

"Aye~" He gives you a look. He pinches your cheek. "Arreso~ arreso~ Nothing expensive, arreso?"