26. Life With EXO: Tao

{Tao}

----

"Yah Oppa! Are you there? Annyeong!"

"Yah! Annyeong! Mianhae~ My Skype connection got cut off for a few seconds. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. How about you? Happy birthday Tao Oppa!"

"Gomawo~ Are you coming to me... Well all of us soon?"

"Neh~ It's the Hollywood Bowl right?"

"Neh~ You better come~"

"Neh~"

"Yah~ Do you still remember how we met here in Californa?~"

"Neh Oppa!~"

----

{Day: In California}

A tall guy had bumped into you on the streets of California. He was much taller than you. He didn't look like he was from here.

He tried speaking but it was difficult for him. He had used few English words along with Korean. He mainly used Chinese.

Luckily, you took a semester of Chinese, so you could understand him.

His name was Tao. He was shopping in California. He had separated from his group called EXO-M. He was lost and looking for directions.

You eventually showed him the streets of California shopping and foods. You had the day off if work. You were particularly there because of extra job interviews.

After showing him around, he said he had to meet with the group in few minutes. You have him the destination of the café, where he's suppose to meet them.

As you were about to leave, he calls you back.

"Is there I can thank you? Is there anything I could repay you back?"

"No, it's okay."

"No, it's okay... Hmm... Let's contact each sometime. Here give me your contact information." He hands you his phone. "And whenever I come back here, I'll be finding you..."

----

"Yah Oppa! Do you think I would miss the Korean Music Festival? Daebak~ I can't believe I'm seeing you perform live!~"

"Neh~" You hear Tao laugh. "Yah~ You have to promise me you'll show me around before I leave, arreso?"

"Neh Oppa~"

"Arreso. Annyeong. I have to go. Annyeong~" Tao wakes to you.

"Neh~~ Annyeong Oppa. Happy birthday Oppa~" You wave back at Tao. You sign out of Skype and turn off your laptop. You set your laptop on the nightstand and go to sleep.

----

Happy birthday Tao Oppa! 5/2 Yay! May birthdays!

//bows on knees// kamsahamnida~ I can't believe it reached 5k+ views! Daebak! Jjang! Jjang! ^^~

Sorry if this was too short. I don't know much on Tao. I will do better and research more! I'm updating and writing my ideas down. ^^ I have been so many with tests, etc. Mianhae~

Please vote & like ^^~

Please pray for South Korea!!~~

For the subway.

For the ferry.

Please also pray for MH370!~~

Annyeong.