"God Ray, you've got that man pussy whipped!" she bursts out in a full-blown laughing fit. I chuckle, shoving another chip into my mouth.

"I wouldn't say he's pussy whipped, Kaye." I shake my head. "This is all new to both of us. I think he's just trying to help make it easier for me.

"You call it what you want." she laughs.

"So, what's the word on our Nick and Mia situation?" I ask.

Damien wanted to speak with Nick privately two weeks ago to address the information I gave him about Nick and Mia. At the time, he told me that he had ordered Nick to put an immediate stop to what they were doing.

I haven't heard anything else concerning Nick or Mia since. But then again, I haven't paid too much attention to anyone except Damien.

"Esposito and his daughters left about a week ago. I haven't heard much from Nick, but his mood does seem angrier. Cole must not know about Nick and Mia. He complained to me the other night, saying that Nick was milking his arm being in a sling for all its worth because he's not stopped acting like a whiny bitch since." Kaye laughs.

"Well, I'm sure he'll snap out of it and go back to being our fun-loving Nick soon. I think he just hates being told he can't fuck whoever he wants." I giggle.

"So, how's your grandmother?" I frown, hating I can't be there for her. Shit, why didn't I just postpone the honeymoon and be there for my best friend?

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! Cole arranged for her to be moved to a hospital here. But Dante didn't like the idea of her being left alone at the hospital, so he had her brought here to his estate and arranged all the care and hospice for her."

I smile, Dante and I have gotten close since finding out that he was my grandfather. He reminds me so much of my dad and he genuinely seems to care for me too.

"That's wonderful. I bet Cole feels better knowing you're not so far from him."

"Well, I need to go pee, for the millionth time today," I groan as I try to sit up. "I'll see you guys when we arrive tomorrow."

"Ok, and Ray, relax. Enjoy your last day with your husband."

After saying our goodbyes, I use the restroom and decide to go and explore more of the beautiful beach house, needing to stretch my legs a little.

I haven't explored much of the place because I've been a little preoccupied with the devilish man who is probably stuck in traffic just to get his whale of a wife the Hawaiian treat she asked for.

Passing the room we've been staying in, I spot a door further down the hallway. I open up the door and see a linen closet. I close the door and continue venturing down the hallway. Turning the corner, I come to a dead-end with just one door.

I open up the door and I'm greeted with darkness. My hand slides along the wall in search of a light switch.

"Shit," I curse when I'm unable to locate it.

"What are you looking for?" I suddenly hear from behind me. Clutching my chest as I scream and twirl around.

I let out a sigh of relief when I see it's Damien. "Christ, you shouldn't sneak up on me like that." lightly laughing as I push my hair back from my face.

"Sorry it wasn't my intention baby," he smirks. He looks behind me at the room and purses his lips.

"I was just exploring the rest of the house. I couldn't find the light switch for this room."

"This use to be my room," he says in a soft voice, while his eyes never move from the room behind me. Touching his hand, I step up closer to him. "What's in there Damien?" I softly ask.

"You got playboy posters on the wall?" I laugh. His adam's apple shifts as he swallows.

He walks past me and enters the room. A light suddenly flickers on, illuminating the room. He stands in the room, staring at me as I slowly step in.

Unsure of what's happening, I look around the room and my heart drops as I see several items scattered around the bed.

"This all belongs to my mother." I blink a few times before looking back up at him. My eyes well up seeing the devastation in his green eyes. A look I've never seen on him before.

"Oh, Damien. I'm so sorry. I didn't—," but he shakes his head, grabbing my hand, pulling me closer to him.

"No. What did I say about apologizing, baby? You had no idea what was in here." He softly smiles. "But I do think it's time I tell you more about her. I have a surprise planned for us tonight, this will only make the surprise even better." He smirks, tucking my hair behind both of my ears, and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Come sit with me on the bed baby, and let me tell you about the woman who sacrificed everything to ensure the safety of her sons and true love."

Wow, Ok...

❔❓Questions❓❔

❔❓Questions❓❔

🔵 Feelings about Ray?

🟣 Feelings about Kaye?

🔴 Feelings about Damien?

🟢 Any theories???

⭐️Don't forget to vote⭐️