Hearing Ray softly humming, I open my eyes and see her resting with a content smile as she hides behind a pair of black shades

Hearing Ray softly humming, I open my eyes and see her resting with a content smile as she hides behind a pair of black shades. Her body lays comfortably beside me on the blanket we spread out on top of the sand, both of us enjoying the sounds of the ocean waves crashing a few feet away.

The sun blazes above as the temperature rises with every minute that ticks by. I grab an ice cube from my lemonade and put it in my mouth. She scrunches her brows in confusion and looks up at me over her glasses.

"What are you doing?" she smirks, dipping a brow. With the ice cube between my teeth, I lean down to the crevice between her breast and drag the ice cube on her skin. She jerks in surprise, "shit, what are you do—" I slowly glide the ice down her stomach. Her hands grip the blanket, pulling it towards her as I continue gliding down until reaching the hem of her bikini top.

"You're looking hot baby, figured you might need some help cooling down," smirking at her. I sucked the nearly melted ice cube back into my mouth, chuckling as she purses her lips.

She sits up on her elbows and squints, "are you trying to tease me?" She asks with a playful smile dancing along those beautiful lips.

"Who me? Never," I chuckle.

"Hmm..." she hums, "I call bullshit." She softly laughs, shaking her head.

I stand up and slip my shoes off, "come swim with me." She looks out behind me, contemplating if she wants to join me. I grab her hands, helping her stand and lean into her ear, "I wasn't asking baby girl." She hisses as I nip at her and pull away.

"Did you just bite me?" She laughs in shocked amusement.

"Baby, if you don't get your ass in the ocean, I'm gonna do a lot more than bite," I growl smacking her sexy ass.

She slips her sandals off and I pull her towards the water. We step in and Ray gasps as we feel the water washing over our feet. "I expected it to be cold but it's warm, " she says.

"The temperature and the sun's rays make it warmer in the shallow areas. The further out we swim, the colder the water will be," I explain, heading deeper into the water.

There aren't too many people around. A few people are laying on the sand just a short ways down the beach and a few group of people on a boat about a mile or two out.

The water finally reaches my chest, I turn around and yank her to me. "Come here," her legs lock around my waist and her arms wrap around my neck. My cock is already hard as I grind against her. "Fuck beautiful, kiss me." I rasp out.

Our lips open as our tongues met and begin to softly dance with each other. I pull away, nibbling her lip and a deep growl vibrated from my chest as I see her eyes dark and full of arousal as well as those lips red and swollen from our kiss.

I reach for the strings of her bikini top and Ray's expression grows frantic. "Wait, what if someone sees us."

"They won't," I said as the top falls revealing her mouth-watering breasts.

I lift her while bending down, sucking her hardened nipple into my mouth; twirling and nibbling as I gripped her ass grinding her onto my aching cock. She hisses and moans as her hands comb through at my hair.

"Shit," she curses on a slightly labored breath, grinding her pussy against me. I lift my head and look into her eyes. I slid her swimsuit bottoms aside and push two fingers in.

"Oh fuck," she pants as I bite my lip, mesmerized by the beautiful woman that's in my arms.

"Does that feel good baby?" I rasp out in a strangled voice. She nods her head, soft moans slipping out as I pumped my fingers, feeling her walls clenching them. "Fuck Ray, you're killing me, baby." I husk out. I slide my fingers out, sucking her juices off, and then yank her bottoms off.

Gripping her waist I slam my cock in, a loud groan leaving my throat. Her nails latch into my back as I helped slide her up and down my length. "Fuck baby," I grunt as I bite down on my lip, watching as she tosses her head back, her moans growing deeper and louder.

Feeling my climax as it nears the horizon, I cupped my hand around her head, pulling her face to me, and smashed my lips to hers, groaning between kisses. I feel her walls tightening as I squeezed her ass, speeding up as I help bring her to her pinnacle. "Oh god," she moans into my mouth, biting down on my bottom lip as she came. I start to taste the blood as she moans my name over and over spurring my release.

Holding each other in the middle of the ocean as we calmed our heavy breathing, she leans her head against my forehead and then kisses me and I wince, and she suddenly gasps. "Oh my god, did I do that?" She asks in shock. I wipe my bottom lip and see it's still slightly bleeding. I chuckle, "My beautiful wife is a closeted vampire." I tease.

She softly smacks my chest laughing as she rolls her eyes. "We need to head on back to the house baby. We only have a couple of hours before we need to get ready for dinner."

"We need a couple of hours to get dressed?" She asked confused. "No, but when we're back at the house, I will need a couple of hours of feasting on you before you can start getting ready," I growl, as I carry her out of the water.

Plus, I know she's going to need a quick nap by the time I'm through with her...

❔❓Questions❓❔

❔❓Questions❓❔

🔵 Feelings about Damien?

🟣 Feelings about Ray?

🟢 Any NEW theories or Questions??

⭐️Don't forget to vote⭐️