"Mia, you will not cover yourself from me," I demand in a deep voice as I raise a brow. She presses her legs together trying her hardest to fight how turned on she was becoming.

"I think you require an attitude adjustment, baby, " I husk out, pinching her nipples, twisting them slightly between my fingers. She hisses, her back arching as she pushes her chest out towards me. "You will not disrespect me or curse at me again, Mia. Understood?" I growl out to her while slowly leaning towards her chest. Her breaths quicken as I stop only inches from one of her hardened nipples.

"Is that what you want, hmmm?", My hot breath fans across her chest, a trail of goosebumps spread down her neck. I smirk knowing that I'm affecting her more than she would ever admit. I growl and then capture her taut nipple in between my lips.

She lets a soft moan slip out as her hand's spear through my hair, scraping her long nails along my scalp. I lightly graze my teeth on her delectable nipple as she grips my hair in between her fingers, pulling as she let out another moan. I tease and twirl my tongue before sucking it one last time.

I hear a shocked gasp as I'm pulling away from her. She opens her eyes and frowns. I quickly grab her ass and she wraps her legs around my waist allowing me to pull her closer to me. "Do you like me putting you in your place Princess?", I husk out in a low voice near her ear while I press my hard cock against her pussy and earn myself another moan but she doesn't respond to me.

"Oh baby," I taunt her in a low, menacing tone, "you'll pay for not answering me later. For now, you need to get dressed, quickly. We have exactly ten minutes before you're expected to have lunch with your father right up the street." I remind her before stepping back, smirking when I see how worked up she is.

While waiting for her to finish up, I text Cole and let him know that I'll meet him for drinks after dropping Mia off at the restaurant to meet with her father and sister. It makes me laugh when I hear her quietly mumbling to herself in Italian. She has no idea I understand her language thanks to Damien forcing me to learn when he to had to during his training.

"If I have to go back in there sweetheart, I promise you won't like the punishment you'll receive after lunch," I warn her.

Oh fuck me, I know what I'm doing is extremely dangerous but shit, if I'm stuck on babysitting duties, I can't help but want to have my cake and eat it too...

I never claimed to be an intelligent man, especially when it comes to the female population's emotions and way of thinking

I never claimed to be an intelligent man, especially when it comes to the female population's emotions and way of thinking. I have no clue what happened in the kitchen with Ray, maybe it was just the hormonal changes her doctor warned us about.

I close my eyes tightly, pressing my forehead against the bathroom door trying to come up with what I could say or do to make her open the fucking door so I can try to help her. After her meltdown, she bolted out of the kitchen and then locked herself in the bathroom. It's been fifteen minutes and she refuses to come out. "Ray, please baby." I hear her sniffle and try twisting the doorknob again, shit, it's still locked. "Why are you refusing to open the door?"

"Damien, please just leave me alone." She finally says, her voice raspy from her crying. I grit my teeth, becoming more irritated. I know she's pregnant and hormonal, but running away from me and locking me out is not going to fly with me.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe I heard you correctly." Complete silence. I crack my neck to help relieve the tension building. "I'm gonna give you five seconds to unlock this goddamn door or I'm gonna kick it the fuck down," I growl out.

No response. I begin to count aloud, "one, two, three,", pausing to see if I could hear the click of the lock but there's nothing, complete silence. "Four, five. Ok, " I warn. I take a deep breath and then grab the handle, tossing my full weight against the door as I shouldered it and it instantly pops open.

She's sitting on the tiled floor with her back against the wall beside the extra-large spa tub. Her face is hidden as she rests her head against her knees. I walk towards her, but she doesn't move to look at me.

I squat down in front of her and place my hand on her knee, clearing my throat. "Baby..." She sniffles but she finally looks up at me. Her eyes are red, and her face is flushed with tears. "Why are you crying?"

"I have no idea," she chokes out on a sob and I start chuckling. "Come here," I grunt as I scoop her into my arms and carry her back to the room.

"Oh God," she groans before we both start laughing. "What were you thinking about before you started crying, sweetheart?" I asked still trying to figure out how she went from laughing at Kaye's text message one minute to suddenly breaking down into tears the next.

"I had felt bad for getting Nick into trouble and then when I saw how angry you looked while you were texting him, I thought I had ruined your good mood along with the first day of our honeymoon." She admits, with her head resting comfortably on my chest, absently fiddling with our fingers.

I begin to laugh and she quickly sits up with an annoyed expression on her face, "and why is that so funny?"

"Oh, baby girl, " trying to calm my laughter as I shake my head. "Baby, you didn't ruin the day by enlightening me about what Nick did, I'm glad that you did. I am upset with him though. I'm glad I found out so I can put an end to it before Lorenzo finds out. I sent him a text and told him I would be calling him after dinner tonight because I knew that conversation could wait until after spending the day and evening with my beautiful wife." I explained as I gently cup her face with my hand.

"Now, we'll have to reschedule the snorkeling I had arranged but we can still enjoy the day spending the afternoon laid up on the beach." She softly smiles as she leans her face further into my hand. "I'd love that."

"Now, how about you go slip into the bathing suit that Kaye had insisted I sneak in when you weren't looking." I chuckle, watching the excitement begin to slowly glisten in her beautiful brown eyes. "I'm so eager to see it on you. I do have to give that girl some credit, she's got amazing taste in clothes." I bite down on my bottom lip as I playfully wiggle my brows. She bursts out laughing while shaking her head at me.

"I love you, Mr. Heart." She says as she sighs in content. My face, inches away from hers, "I love you, Mrs. Heart." I breathe out and then pressed my lips to hers, groaning as she deepens the kiss. God, she drives me fucking crazy...

 God, she drives me fucking crazy

❔❓Questions❓❔

🔵 Feelings about Nick?

🟣 Feelings about Mia?

🔴 Feelings about Damien?

Feelings about Ray?

🟢 Any theories???

⭐️Don't forget to vote⭐️