80

Taehyung was holding Jihyo as he and Hoseok went down the aisle first, and Yoongi was holding Siyeon as Jimin fixed the veil over my face.

"Just think," he beamed. "You'll be with Namjoon for the rest of your life, you're just making it doubly official."

I smiled back at him and gave him a light hug around the shoulders again. After a few more adjustments, he took Yoongi's arm and they walked down the aisle as well.

"That's frustrating that they have babies to hold," Jungkook huffed.

"Aw, is someone jealous?" I cooed.

"Do you want me to walk you down the aisle or do you want to go alone," he frowned. "Let's go, hyung."

I took his arm with a giggle and we entered the room.
——————————
"You look so beautiful," Namjoon whispered into my hair as we gently swayed to the first dance in the reception. "Now, I'll be legally be able to worship you."

I cracked a smile and buried my face in his shoulder.

"You could've been worshipping me for years," I whispered back, kissing his neck. "We could've mated much earlier than we did and I wouldn't be mad."

"I was scared you wouldn't want me to," he chuckled. "I was near shitting myself when I amped my scent to try and calm you down that one time."

"Good thing it worked," I giggled, bringing my head up and pecking his lips.

"Yeah, no kidding," he laughed too, holding me close and pressing his forehead against mine. "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled, resting my arms on his shoulders.
————————————
I was gently pulled out of my sleep with kisses on my cheek, jaw, neck, and shoulder. My head turned to look over my shoulder sleepily to see Namjoon staring back down at me with the softest look on his face.

"Good morning," he whispered, his voice still rather heavy with sleep.

"G'mornin'" I hummed, beaming up at him when he pecked my lips. "How's your neck?"

He chuckled and fingered over the mating mark I had put on his neck. "New. How's yours?"

"Ravished," I grinned, shuffling under the covers again. "Come on, we have three days to sleep and have sex and eat, let's do one of those before the other two."

"Are you implying sleep or morning sex?"

"Sleep, you idiot. Now cuddle me."

He laughed softly again and laid back down behind me, wrapping his arms around my sides and cuddling into my back. I turned around to face him, smiling as my husband ran his knuckles over my cheek.

"God, I love you so damn much," he whispered, making me laugh and move closer to him, tangling our bare legs together.

"I love you too," I hummed, kissing his lips.

"I never want to leave this bed," he breathed.

"Why?"

"So I can keep kissing you and making love with you."

My cheeks burned and I slapped his shoulder. "Fuck you," I whined.

"I think you should be saying 'fuck me.' You said it a lot last night."

"I seriously hate you," I huffed, hiding my face into his neck.

"Not what you were saying earlier."

"Can't you get off my dick about things I say in bed?" I groaned.

"You didn't want to get off mine," he hummed. "You kept begging to go at it again."

"We're parents and idols! Either way, we don't get much sex!"

"Then why are you wanting to sleep right now when we could be having sex?"

"Because I'm tired, you shit."

He chuckled again and ran his fingers through my hair. "Alright. We can have noon sex."

"You're going to get no sex if you keep this up," I scowled.

"I don't know how you would survive," he sighed dramatically.

"Stop it," I demanded, slapping his shoulder.

"I'll spank you if you hit me again," he growled into my ear. "I'm in reach of doing so."

Just to prove his point, his hands slipped down to grip at the skin of my ass.

"Just stop and let me sleep," I complained, gasping when he gave a squeeze. "You can get your sex later."

"Okay," he chuckled, kissing my hair and amping his grass and sea scent.