36

My eyes drowsily cracked open at the sound of Yoongi's door opening and closing, my alpha entering the room and perching on the bed.

"I got food and pain stuff," I heard softly.

I hummed sleepily, taking the pain medicine and groggily ate at a slow pace. Once we had finished, I laid down again and curled up next to my alpha.

"Baby, your heat's in a week."

"I know," I mumbled.

"Are you worried about anything?"

"The knot," I said softly after a small silence.

"I'm sorry about that. I meant to pull out, but my rut had taken over my mind at the moment and I forgot about pulling out. Please don't be mad at me," he pleaded, running his fingers through my hair.

"I'm not. But you're taking responsibility if I have a pup."

"I will," he promised, kissing my forehead.

I hesitated for a second. "Were—Was I okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"In your rut. Was I good enough?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Baby, you don't have to worry about that. Of course you were."

"But I was asleep for half of it."

"Doesn't mean I didn't get my needs met. I didn't fuck you when you weren't awake."

"Then what did you do?"

"You've got nice, thick thighs. I just fucked between those." My face flared up. "I wouldn't try and fuck you while you were asleep, so I just did thigh jobs and butt jobs. Toss in the occasional handjob and that was it for when you were asleep."

"Hyung," I started.

"Hmm?"

"I want to help you with your ruts from now on."

He frowned for a second, clearly not wanting to agree to that, but then he sighed. "As long as I get to help you with your heats."

"Deal."