84

My parents were the next to visit. The Parks had to go back to Busan for work, but from Daegu came the Mins.

My cousins were on their toes or kneeling on the bed and chairs to see the baby, eomma's hands on Jimin's shoulders and appa giving one of mine a squeeze. Aunts and uncles were trying to keep their children quiet as Jimin revealed the baby's face from his neck.

My older brother wasn't there since he was overseas for work, but we video called him and he got to see Jaeyu in his sleeping wonder. It was a little hectic with basically my whole biological pack in the room, some taking turns to stand in the halls because there were so fucking many of us, but it was very refreshing and the pack got to meet Jimin if they couldn't make it to our wedding in time or they didn't meet him when he came back to Daegu with me a few times.

But when visiting hours were over and I was laying out the blankets over Jimin, one of the nurses taking Jaeyu to his observation room where he would be watched over in his sleep, I was near about to crash. Jimin tugged my sleeve and my heavy eyes shifted to him.

"Why don't you sleep with me tonight? The couch and the floor don't look very comfy and I want to wake up in your scent."

I nodded and changed into my overnight clothes before asking a nurse doing rounds if it was possible. I slid in next to Jimin after gaining confirmation.

We held each other close, Jimin scenting himself on me, purring as my scent enveloped his. My heavy eyes closed and I hardly heard a good night and barely remembering me returning it before I was out like a lightbulb.
————————————

Jimin was able to leave the room the few days before discharge, but I was nearby at all times, making sure his IV wasn't dragging and he wasn't falling all over the place. We got to the cafeteria and loaded a tray, one of my hands holding it and the other keeping him upright.

We went out to the courtyard and found a softer chair for Jimin to sit on, my mate opening his mouth right away. I chuckled as I settled down and fed him, a smile on his cheeks as he carefully chewed.

We went back to the room and Jaeyu was given to us again after his vitals were taken once more, already latching himself to Jimin's chest.

I worked from my computer as Jimin dozed off, Jaeyu still feeding.

The day before Jimin was discharged, I went back to the apartment and straightened everything out, doing last minute baby-proofing, last minute construction to the crib and other baby furniture. I went back to the dorm and did the same thing to the nursery there, fixing up Jaeyu's side of the room. The twins had their own side, the changing tables and supply shelves on the wall with the windows installed, and making sure we had all our supplies before going out and getting all of Jimin's favorite snacks for when he came back home.

I checked Jimin out before going back to the room and packing the rest of the things as he prepared Jaeyu's things. He didn't really have many things, but the doctor gave us references in case we needed them.

We left the hospital, Jaeyu in Jimin's arms as the nurses and doctor said their goodbyes to the most laidback baby they've had and got into the car.