25

Oh my god we're almost at 50K what did I do to deserve this???? You all make me CRY THANK YOU

Yoongi and I stayed in the apartment for a while longer, taking showers and having hot make out sessions every now and then. The alpha had went out to grab some groceries and I was left alone. So I started a VLive.

I was reading the comments for a bit when Yoongi came back, setting things in the kitchen and putting them away. I was about to answer a question in the comments when I felt arms around me.

Oh no.

"I'm home, baby," he whispered in my ear, starting to kiss down my neck, pushing down the scarf a little to get at some more skin. I found my eyes closing and myself humming at the feeling despite thousands of ARMY watching. "Alpha needs his omega in bed soon."

Then he froze. I opened my eyes to see him staring at the phone seated on the table which had been recording. The comments section was going insane. He lunged for the phone and stopped recording.

"Why didn't you tell me you were doing a VLive?!"

"Why did you come up and start kissing my neck when I had it covered?! If it's covered, there's a reason now!"

"Even If ARMY didn't realize what I had said or what context I was using it in or what I was doing, they would still know you were at my apartment!"

"You were the one who said you didn't want to hide anymore! Why are you saying this?!"

I had no idea what the fight was fueling on. Embarrassment or anxiety, most likely.

"I meant with the management! There are people out there who can hurt us, and once they know what kind of relationship we have, they'll use it to harm us!"

"Why are you so scared of the world knowing about us?" I asked quietly now, looking down at my sweater paws. "What's so wrong about us?"

"Nothing, just—" he stopped himself and sighed, sitting down on the couch and rubbing his face.

"Just what?"

"I'm worried about you."

"Me?" I scoffed. "Yoongi, I can handle a bit more spotlight, I'm fine."

"No. I'm worried you'll start getting hate. Then you'll start feeling down and it hurts me to see you upset."

"Is that because of the mark or..?"

"Well, both ways now," he chuckled. "I love you and I wish I could be there for you forever and protect you from hate, but I know it's not going to be like that."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug, sitting on my knees. He turned and hugged me back, pulling me into his lap so the hug was easier and kissing my hair.
——————————
We went back to the dorms later in the day, getting scolded for being out two days more than Yoongi had promised, but then teased at the bite on the back of my neck and the light hickeys on our skin.

"Your skin looks really pretty, hyung," Tae cooed at me. "What's your secret?"

I found my eyes wandering over to Yoongi going down the hall to the studios.

"A good dick," I thought out loud.

"Well, I got plenty of that," Taehyung laughed. Then I was pulled into the omega safe room. "Alright, what kinks does Yoongi hyung have?"

"Wha—Why do you want to know?"

"So I can tease him later," he grinned. I frowned, crossing my arms. "You can help too. You're probably the trigger for a majority of his kinks."