33

Yo random shout out but go support my friend Ichiranramen sorry we don't talk much, you seem really cool and I love your writing style. And now here's some positivity for you and maybe some rep. I'm reading and editing this chapter after tagging my friend and I'm just now realizing that maybe this wasn't the best chapter to tag them in but you know what? None of my chapters are really good for shout outs for my irl friends lol.

I sat there in shock for a second before tears spilled down my cheeks again, launching myself at Namjoon with a shriek of happiness, covering his face in kisses.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

He laughed and held me still enough to press his mouth onto mine, breaking it with a wide grin and sliding the ring onto my finger.

We climbed back on the bed and laid there, giddy from the ring on my finger and pressing kisses between giggles. Any past thought of anxiety or nervousness had long blown out the window at the sight of the sparkling band around my finger.

Namjoon couldn't stop smiling and frankly, neither could I

Namjoon couldn't stop smiling and frankly, neither could I. At last, the giddiness died down after maybe an hour of the giggling and cuddling, kissing each other repeatedly.

Now, we were still laying down, but Namjoon was hugging my stomach gently, pecking the roundness of my belly every now and then as I played with his hair.

"I'd want a house," I murmured after a while. "I don't know, I've just always seen myself in a house with my mate and my pups."

"Should we start house hunting then?"

"Can we?"

"Of course, baby." Namjoon got out of bed and returned with his laptop. "How about we still live in Seoul, just in case the company or band needed us."

I nodded, smiling at his continued devotion to the band. Namjoon kissed my forehead again as I cuddled into his side, breathing in his scent.

And so we started planning our future home with our pup.
———————
Okay there's smut now y'all can skip to next chapter

Jimin's POV:

Yoongi and I were laying on our backs, chests heaving from the quickie we just had. But it was like we were addicted to each other with how we were latched onto each other again, hands grabbing for the other, moans swallowed up by Yoongi when his scent spiked suddenly, slick dripping out once again. Our lower bodies were tangled and rocked together, filling us both with need. Yoongi climbed over me again, slowly easing himself back into me. A moan flew out of my mouth as he kissed and sucked lightly onto my neck so we wouldn't get scolded too harshly by the makeup noonas.

My arms and legs wrapped around my alpha as he began his short but deep thrusts, mind going hazy as my alpha roughly, yet gently, fucked into me. This kind of sex amazed me when we started it. Yoongi would be a bit more gentle with his thrusts, but rougher with everything else. He would attack my neck with sharp bites, dig his nails which hardly hovered over the line of claws into my skin, squeeze and spank and choke with those large milky hands of his. But he kept his gentleness today. Kisses were sloppy and very wet, Yoongi tugging my hair to tilt my head back and kiss down my throat, sucking just at my pulse and on my sweet spots.

Red lines started rising to the surface of his back, bruises on the back of his neck from holding there too tightly when he kissed me.

Positions were changed so I was sitting on his lap, lifting up and plopping back down, my hands gripping his chest as I rode my alpha. Whines ripped out of me when Yoongi held my hips enough to slow my bouncing and make them shallower instead of me raising myself up all the way and slamming myself back down quickly. But I went with his unspoken orders to keep the pace he had.

Pleasure crawled up my spine, soft groans coming from my alpha and moans from me. Knowing that I was making my alpha feel good too added onto the pleasure.

Once again, my hips were stalled and Yoongi began slowly driving his hips in and out, still in the same position and his fingers digging into my hips and butt. My eyes fluttered shut and my head tipped back, mouth open to let out moans and whimpers, my hands gripping onto skin.

"Such a pretty omega," Yoongi murmured, rubbing circles into my hips with his thumbs. "So good, taking me like this. Do you want more? Do you want alpha to fuck you hard until you can't walk? Until your throat hurts from screaming too much?"

"Y—Yes. Yes," I said, one step away from begging him.

I was about to start begging when we were flipped around so I was back under him. Yoongi lifted up my legs so they were over his shoulders.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, alpha. Fuck me like I'm your toy."

"Good boy," he smirked, digging his fingers into my thighs. I gripped onto the pillow when he pulled out all the way, gearing myself up for the rough sex I was about to get.