54

Idk if I ever explained, but suppressants are pills that prevent heat/rut or weaken it. Scental blockers are a spray you put on your scental glands to hide/tone down your scent. Neutralizers at literal cockblock needles. Alphas use them if there's an omega in heat and they don't want to react to it or when they have something coming up and they're scared they're going to pop a knot.

Oh, and an alpha doesn't knot when he's alone (jacking off) and probably won't knot unless he's having sex or their partner asks for it (kind of triggers their inner alpha into knotting)

Neutralizers aren't mentioned as much in this book and none of these are mentioned in this chapter but I didn't want you to be confused.

Four months later:

"1,2,3, Bangtan!"

We all straightened up with wide smiles on our faces.

"We're back from our hiatus!" Jimin grinned.

"Thank you for waiting for us, ARMYs~" I winked.

"It's cold," Yoongi pointed out.

"Yes thank you for that," Namjoon said. "We're at an ice rink, hyung. It's going to be cold."

Yoongi shrugged.

We went through the Run BTS episode and fell on the ice several times but kept laughing. Yoongi fell and I fell because I was giggling so hard.

After the episode was completed, we were able to get into warmer clothes and do whatever, so we went to Namjoon's and my house. We set out a blanket and some baby toys and picked Siyeon and Jihyo out of their cribs, Jimin immediately asking to play with one.

He and I watched the babies play with their blocks and rings Namjoon had spoiled them with by getting several of as we chatted even though they couldn't really do much with them. They were just learning how to crawl, which was sooner than the doctor said they would. I guess they had Namjoon's smarts and my stubbornness already.

Taehyung and Hoseok came down and joined us. The two pups were only four months old, so they couldn't do too much as already stated except for grabbing and looking, but they gave adorable little gurgle giggles whenever Hoseok made a weird noise or Taehyung made a weird face.

The two babies shrieked with laughter when Jimin blew on their stomach, making a noise sounding like a fart. Their laughing made us start to laugh.

After a while of playing with the pups, the boys had to leave and it was time for lunch and a nap because one, the babies needed it and two, so did I.

"My parents want to come by over the weekend," Namjoon said as we were eating and feeding our pups.

"Okay. They're okay with me being an ome—"

I was interrupted by Namjoon as he stopped what he was doing and looked straight at me.

"Jinnie, they don't care about that stuff. They love you and they told me over text to have you as my mate every day. My parents are not like yours, but they will gladly take over that role."

"I know. I'm just saying that it's okay that they come."

"Okay," he said before smiling softly at me. "Just know that they aren't like your parents."

"I'm well aware of that," I chuckled. "The first time they met me, they asked me if I was into you."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. I had spaced out looking at you and they pieced it together."

"I was wondering why they started asking me if I was going to mate you," he laughed, making Siyeon giggle around the small banana slices—probably not knowing what she was laughing about but knowing she wanted to laugh if he was. "Guess what's coming up soon," he hummed.

"What?"

"Our anniversary," he beamed at me, but I didn't fail to notice the twinkle in his eye.

"Since all of this—" I started, waving my hand around to mention the house and the two babies "—happened?"

"Yep."

"I know my heat's coming up, I've counted down the days."

"Who's going to watch them?" He asked.

"Jimin and Taehyung probably. If they want pups themselves, they better learn how to handle them."

"I think Yoongi hyung might get too jealous of the baby taking Jimin's attention."

"Probably. But Hoseok and Taehyung couldn't care less as long as they get to play with the pups."

"Should we let them stay here and get a room at like a hotel or something until your heat is over?"

"Yeah," I sighed, chuckling at Jihyo clapping his hands together in what looked like amazement he could make that noise. "All the stuff is here. And we only really need a change of clothes, so a hotel isn't a bad idea."

"I'll start looking around."

Jihyo is a boy and Siyeon is a girl. Born July 17.