55

"We'll take care of them, don't worry," Jimin grinned, gently taking Siyeon out of my arms. Taehyung blew on Jihyo's stomach, making the baby erupt in giggles. "Just go. Your heat starts tomorrow, hyung. Get yourselves situated at the hotel and stock up on snacks."

"Thank you so much," I said one more time, giving last minute instructions and kisses to the twins' heads. Namjoon did the same. The door shut and we hurried to the car just in case my heat started earlier. "You think the twins are going to be okay?" I wondered out loud, glancing back at our house as we drove down the street.

"Jimin and Tae can handle them. They're natural mothers as omegas, they'll know what to do and what not to do. Just try and relax, this is the first time in nine months we've been able to do this sort of stuff."

He rubbed my knee and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Okay..."
—————————
Jimin's POV:

"Where are you?" Yoongi hissed over the phone.

"I'm at Jin's house, watching the pups while he and Namjoon hyung are dealing with his heat tomorrow. Why?"

"In case you forgot," he snapped suddenly. "It's my rut this week."

I froze, making Siyeon start worrying.

"Hyung, I—" I was interrupted by an angrily aroused noise. I swallowed harshly. "Hyungie, I promised Jin I'd watch the twins."

"You promised you'd spend my ruts with me if I helped you through your heats. So get your ass over here now."

"O—O—Um, is Hoseokie hyung coming?" I asked Tae.

"Yep. He should be here any moment," he chirped playing with Jihyo's tiny feet.

"I—Y—Yoongi hyung is in his rut and wants me there."

"Then go. I'm sure Jungkook and Hoseok cleared out when he started going into prerut."

I thanked him and stood up, saying into the speaker that I was on my way.
—————————
Jin's POV:

We checked into the hotel, got our keycards, and went up to the room.

"I already called for food to be delivered, so it should be at the room by now." He said as the elevator doors closed.

"You're an amazing fiancé," I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his mouth.

He smiled back and I kissed his dimples, making him chuckle before pressing his lips against mine fully. Somewhere, it got a little heated and we almost didn't notice the elevator stopping until we heard the ding. I stood between his legs and tucked my face into his neck, letting him wrap his arms around me.

Our faces were covered until we started making out, but we pulled up the masks again.

A two couples got on, obviously just finished a heat or a rut.

"Kids?" The alpha of one asked. Namjoon and the other couple nodded.

"We've got roommates too," the other couple laughed.

I frowned at the small twist in my stomach.

"Joonie," I whispered, feeling slick start to slowly drip out. The twists got bigger and bigger and at last, our floor came and we rushed out of the elevator before my heat took over completely. I bounced on my feet nervously as Namjoon fumbled with the keycard and more slick slipped between my thighs, the twists getting harsher.

Namjoon finally opened the door and pulled me in, a loud whine escaping me at the heat starting to rip down my body. It felt just like my first heat again. My mate quickly put on the do not disturb sign on the door outside and locked the door, dropping the bag of extra clothes and starting to take his off. I was laid on the bed gently and Namjoon began slipping off my clothes despite the heat scent curling into the air and slick starting to stain my pants.

He groaned when the last layer of clothing was thrown off the bed.

"So beautiful," he whispered under his breath, rubbing the inside of my thighs. The pain stabbed at the inside of my stomach and I clenched my eyes shut. "So pretty," he continued, kissing the skin of my right thigh. "So..." he trailed off, as if trying to find the right word. "Mine."