24

I forget sometimes that I'm the only one who knows how the story will go until I publish more chapters lol. Here's some soft YoonMin to make up for me being a bitch. Three more days until the competition ends, so please get your final results in soon! I will not be taking any late submissions

Three days in Yoongi's apartment, three days of overwhelming pleasure. I wasn't as sore as I thought I was, so I decided to get up and make breakfast before Yoongi woke up. After making sure the blinds were still shut, I went into the kitchen, turning up the temperature after shivering.

Well, I was probably cold because I was literally wearing nothing except my panties, but that's besides the fact.

I didn't really hear Yoongi over the sizzle of bacon, nor did I smell him over pancakes and eggs. But I did feel him when he back-hugged me and kissed the red mark on the nape of my neck.

"Good morning," I giggled.

"Mm, it's a very good morning when I see my omega making breakfast the morning after we finished mating."

I laughed again and turned my head to kiss his cheek before going back to the food. After plating breakfast and setting the two plates down, I was spun around by my hips to face my shirtless alpha. My arms went around his shoulders and he pecked my lips, smiling softly. I beamed back at him, kissing him once again.

"Now you're literally my alpha," I realized.

"And you're only my omega."

"Doesn't sound too bad," I hummed.

"Not at all," he grinned, kissing my lips once more. I sucked in a breath when he released me and walked past me to get drinks.

"Does your back hurt?" I asked, examining his red and marked back, a few hickeys of my own on his shoulders.

"It stings a little, but it sure felt good when you were scratching it up those last few nights," he smirked, turning and lifting a brow.

"Stop," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Not like I didn't get revenge," he said, scanning his eyes over my body. "You've got hickeys all over the place and handprints on your ass."

"Shut up," I giggled when he started kissing my neck again. "Come on, the food's going to get cold."