16

I woke up to Jimin rutting against my leg, cum already on my skin, but it wasn't enough for my little omega.

He yelped in surprise when I jumped up and kneeled over him. The heat scent was driving me insane and all I wanted to do was be inside my omega again. But I decided to tease him a bit. I would still supply him with enough pleasure so it wouldn't hurt, but he wouldn't get my dick just yet.

Opening the nightstand drawer, I pulled out the box as he whined and tugged on my arm to fuck him. Once more, I took out the usual items; a blindfold and a silk scarf. But then I took out a ball gag and a vibrator. I turned Jimin so he was on his stomach and pulled his arms to his back, tying his wrists up. Covering his eyes with the blindfold, I tied it behind his head and then strapped the ball gag on, muffling his whines.

"Suck on that, slut," I growled in his ear. He moaned and began doing as I said. My hands traveled down and squeezed his soft skin before landing a smack on his thigh. Once more, he moaned, trying to move his hips for friction. I stopped him. "Keep doing that and you won't get your reward."

I spread his legs some and licked the slick between his thighs, making him moan again. He panted around the ball gag as I opened him up with my tongue, his hands curling into fists as I prepped him. Straightening up, I scooped up some slick and prepped the vibrator before placing a hand on Jimin's lower back and pressing the toy inside.

His back arched and he moaned around the gag when I turned on the toy, wiggling it inside of him. Then I sat behind him, watching him come undone with a vibrator up his ass. Jimin's body jerked and a long moan escaped his lips.

"Did you just cum?"

He nodded, still breathing heavily. I amped up the speed and he moaned, body spasming again after a bit. Chuckling, I continued observing his legs twitch with need and his breathing turn ragged. Turning the toy to the highest setting, I moved it around, pressing it against the spot that had Jimin cumming again. Then I pulled it out and kissed the back of his neck.

"Good boy. Do you want your reward now?"

He nodded, still trying to suck on the gag, saliva dripping out of the corners of his mouth. I lifted up his hips and saw the rather large puddle of slick and cum he had made.

"Look how wet you got," I smirked, rubbing his thigh before smacking his butt. "Do you think you can handle cumming more?"

He nodded his head quickly. A whine came from his throat and I quickly plunged into my omega to keep the pain out of his mind. I picked up a brutal pace, making my omega cum again from the oversensitivity. My hips stuttered when I felt my climax coming.

Usually, I could last a while, but with Jimin smelling so heavenly sinful, I was trying to keep it in to give Jimin more pleasure. My hips stuttered again and my eyes rolled back when another wave of my omega's heat scent attacked me.

I groaned and began thrusting into him faster.

"You gonna be a good boy and take my cum?" I growled in his ear, hips speeding. "Gonna take it like the slut you are? Mm, fuck baby you're so tight. Saved yourself for me, huh? Let me take your virginity and fuck you like a dog? Fuck, fuck, baby I'm close. I'm so fucking close."

Jimin's back arched as he moaned at the degradations.

"Such a slut for alpha's dick," I muttered. "Wanted to be tainted by me."

Once again, Jimin spasmed, cum dripping into the wet patch on the bed. He squeezed around my length, moaning around the gag again, making me cum inside him.

I panted, coming down from the high that tinged my vision black.

"I really need to stop cumming inside you. You'll be pregnant by the time we're done if I keep doing it," I mumbled, pulling out and taking everything off of my omega.

He looked genuinely fucked out. Spit dripped down his chin, his cheeks were flushed, he was crying from the pleasure, and his thighs twitched. I touched his hip and he moaned, hips jerking as he came again. Then he collapsed into the puddle he had made, shaking from the rough sex. I pulled him onto my chest and smoothed his hair back, kissing his sweaty forehead as he drifted into sleep.

The room smelled like heat and sex and I loved it. I loved knowing that I was making Jimin feel so good that he passes out almost immediately after he cums. I loved being able to cuddle with him, knowing that we had all week to be as loud as we wanted and that there were at least three people we didn't need to hide from anymore. Before I had fallen asleep the first time, I had plugged in my phone, so now I picked it up to see a text from Jin three hours ago saying not to come home and then several missed calls and texts from some of the members and staff.

A majority of it was Taehyung telling me to not lay a finger on his Jimin in all caps.

I sent a picture of Jimin sleeping on my bare chest, gently moving his hair out of the way to show the hickeys, the sheets pulled just over his hips.

Then I sent it to Tae, saying "too late."

Instantly, my phone started blowing up. Hoseok and Jungkook were apparently with Tae when they saw the picture since they started spamming curses at me, saying that my dick better be limp forever after this week. I turned off my phone, chuckling as I set it down, embracing my omega.