19

14k oh my god

ARMY was starting to get worried after not seeing Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, or me for a week, so we just released a statement saying that we were okay, but just "under the weather."

But the real reason was because I couldn't stop needing Namjoon. My heat was over—thank god—but it always took omegas at least three days of continued sexual touch after being marked. Namjoon marked me two days ago.

And then he wouldn't let me leave because of his territorial side and we had sex again to prove that I belonged to only him.

I felt like something happened in one of my fuzzy heat spells, but I couldn't remember what. The reason for thinking like this was because Namjoon was more protective of me. Even more than Hoseok with Taehyung after they mated.

It was nearing two weeks of staying in Namjoon's room. The only rooms I was let to go in and out of was his room and his connected bathroom. Jungkook came in to give us food and water, but Namjoon had to leave to work on the album which had been put on hold due to Yoongi and him being gone for our heats.

Anyone who wasn't a beta, wasn't allowed inside Namjoon's bedroom. Needless to say, I have been seeing Jungkook a lot.

I've been catching up on sleep I had missed when I needed my alpha's dick and getting feeling back into my legs other than pain whenever I moved. I could only imagine how Namjoon's ruts are going to be like, knowing how rough he could go. That might be the scariest part about mating with Namjoon other than ARMY finding out. Alphas generally get much rougher than usual during ruts, so I'm probably going to be staying in bed for a while afterwards. I've only heard about ruts from Taehyung after Hoseok's rut was over and then genealogy class in high school.

Alphas contain an extreme sexual urge that is released during ruts and they're incredibly painful to go it alone, much like a heat. But the rut drains the alpha's partner drastically, so the partner would be tired halfway through and would actually pass out in the middle of sex because of sleep deprivation. That happened to Tae and when he woke up, Hoseok was apologizing over and over again as he fucked him.

Ruts only stop or die down when the alpha's mate is pregnant, so I don't think Namjoon's ruts are going to stop anytime soon because of the schedules we have. So yeah, I'm a little worried about Namjoon's rut. But then I realized something;

Namjoon's rut was supposed to be two days ago.