18

Let's fucking win this competition

Let's fucking win this competition. Also, I'm updating early because I'm going on vacation with my dad and the woman I'd rather have as a mother this weekend. But if I give the next chapter after this one on Saturday, then hey you get two chapters. Anyway, enjoy!

I woke up tired. Physically drained and beyond hungry. My heat had finally passed and now Yoongi and I were cuddling together after days of intense sex.

Just when I was about to fall asleep again, I heard my stomach rumble and then felt pain in my butt. I yelped and clung onto Yoongi, the ripping feeling hitting me in waves.

"I know it hurts," he said, rubbing my back. "But Kook is coming with food and pain stuff. Can you try and ignore it until then?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the pain, but it came right back. Yoongi's phone buzzed and he picked it up, telling me that Jungkook was almost here.

After a few more minutes of whimpering in pain and Yoongi whispering in my ear to try and distract me, we heard the front door open.

"I hope the other two are done. They'll scar him," Yoongi muttered.

Since Namjoon's room came before Yoongi's when someone came up the stairs, we could hear knocking on his door then voices and a plastic bag rustling. His door shut and then we heard knocking on Yoongi's door. I pulled the sheets up to our chests, hiding my face in his shoulder when Jungkook came in, pain still climbing up my spine.

"It's not like I haven't seen you two more than shirtless. And besides, I knew what I was getting into. I'm a beta and I can't get affected by the scent or even smell it, but I know what had to happen. And don't think I don't see spots on the sheets you nasties," Jungkook said, scrunching up his nose and handing Yoongi a plastic bag with food, water bottles, and pain medicine inside.

"Thanks, Kook," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, Yeah. Did you mark him?"

"Jungkook!" I gasped, hiding my face further into his neck.

"So no?"

"No," Yoongi confirmed, opening up a water bottle and sitting me up, making sure I was still covered so I could take the pain medicine.

"Well, next door they did. And they didn't have the decency to hide themselves like you did. Jin's obviously over his heat, but it was like he wasn't with how he was sitting on Namjoon hyung's lap."

"We did not need to know that," I frowned, swallowing down the medicine as the youngest spoke.

"So..." Jungkook continued. "Why didn't you mate each other? I'm pretty sure everyone except ARMY knows you sneak off to make out."

"W—What?! How?!" I shrieked, almost choking on the water.

"Tae told the management while you two were...busy. And you weren't entirely sneaky about it either."

"A—And what did they say?"

"As long as you two keep it a secret, they were pretty much okay with it. Oh, and the makeup noonas told me to tell you to try not to make darker hickeys too often because they're a pain to hide," Jungkook said, sitting in Yoongi's desk chair. The two of us let out a sigh of relief.

"And what about Jin and Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, I think we all knew something was going to happen, but no one knew where Namjoon hyung was until you sent me that text saying you were helping Jimin hyung. So everyone assumed he was here too. However, I don't think he could've held off for long without this week."

"Jin hyung or Namjoon hyung?" I asked.

Jungkook opened his mouth to answer, stopped, then thought for a bit. "Both actually."

I giggled softly, feeling the pain slowly ebb away.