11

"I want to make love to you." I just about died when I heard him say that. "But it needs to be in a better setting," he whispered, rubbing my lip with his thumb. "If it's you, it needs to be perfect."

"B—But—"

"I know, Jinnie," he said softly. "I'll take care of it."

He cupped my cheek and leaned towards me, ghosting his lips over mine before glancing up into my eyes to ask if it was okay. I nodded. And I felt his lips slotting perfectly with mine.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders, feeling the water from the shower rain on my arms and spring off his back as our lips moved harmoniously together. His arms wrapped around my waist and three fingers slipped into my previously stretched entrance, me moaning into the kiss and tugging at his wet hair.

Namjoon rocked our lower bodies together, resulting in both of us moaning and groaning. A quiet "alpha" trembled past my lips as he kissed down my neck, thrusting his fingers and stroking my member. My moans escalated and my hips stuttered, not sure either to buck up into his hand or press down on his fingers.

"So pretty," he whispered in my ear, dragging his thumb over the slit. A high pitched whine left my throat and my head snapped back. My body began shaking from the pleasure of his fingers spreading and his hand speeding up.

"A—Alpha!" I cried out, my head swimming.

Use your alpha voice, I'm begging you, I thought. I'll cum on the spot.

But he didn't. I was turned around and set on his thigh, rutting myself against it, needing the friction. Leaning against the wall, my hand went down the stroke myself as Namjoon's hands wandered over my body, kissing at my neck. I panted and whined, rubbing myself on Namjoon's leg faster as I moaned loudly.

"Mm gonna—!"

"Cum for alpha," he growled in my ear, finally using his alpha voice. And I was painting the tile white, slick still pouring out onto his leg. My hips stuttered and jerked as I released my load onto the wall, gasping when I found my climax.

I panted and whimpered as I came down from my high, both arms on the wall, back still facing Namjoon. He took his leg back and washed the slick and cum off of it, kissing the nape of my neck. I turned to face my alpha. We kissed once more before I surprised him by getting down on my knees.

"Baby, you don—"

"I want to," I interrupted, shutting him up. I took his length in my hand and stroked it a bit, reaching down to pick up some slick from between my thighs to make the slide easier. "Alpha."

He hummed. "Yes?"

"Fuck my mouth."

His eyes turned red when I opened my mouth, looking up at him. My hair was grabbed and the alpha eased his dick inside my mouth, me closing my eyes. I wrapped my lips around his length as he began moving his hips, playing with my hair and rubbing the back of my neck. I heard a groan and his hips sped up, hollowing my cheeks and slacking my jaw for my alpha.

He groaned again and then really began fucking my mouth. He hit the back of my throat and then chuckled lowly when I didn't gag.

"Full of surprises," he growled.

A shiver went down my back at the dominating voice. My eyes stayed shut tight and my jaw began to ache as Namjoon thrusted a bit more sloppily, telling me he was about to cum. I moaned when I felt him finally release onto my tongue.

I was picked up and set under the water to wash the mixture of fluids on our bodies before Namjoon got out, turning the water off and wrapping a towel around his waist. Then he surprised me by wrapping the other soft towel around me and drying me off so I didn't have to do it.

"I'm not a baby, Joon. I can do it," I giggled as he towel dried my hair.

"Can't I pamper you for a few minutes," he whined. "After all, I did shove my dick down your throat not even five minutes ago."

"And I rode your thigh. I think that's pampering enough."

"I hope we don't have recording or vocal practice tomorrow," he mumbled, drying himself off now.

"Why?"

"I literally just shoved my dick down your throat, it's going to be sore tomorrow."

"Well then, we can worry about it later. Now I want to cuddle and nap."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, taking my hand and setting me on the bed, handing me some of his clothes to wear. I left the sweatpants he offered and just pulled on the briefs and t-shirt. He took the sweatpants I left behind and pulled those on over his undergarments, crawling into his bed with me. Turning off the lamp, I felt myself being pulled into Namjoon's embrace and my face tucked into his neck.

"And I wasn't kidding about making love to you at some point. I really want to mate you, but I want to make it special."

"Every moment I'm with you is special," I beamed up at him, pecking his lips as he chuckled.

"I love you, hyung."

"Call me names when we're alone. I like it," I hummed, cuddling back into his neck.

"Alright, baby."

"Like that," I murmured, feeling sleepy.

"What about jagiya? Or—"

"Just whatever comes out."

"Would you be opposed to degradations," he growled in my ear.

"Joonie, I'm sleepy, don't get me hard again," I whined, smacking his chest.

He laughed and kissed my hair.

"Sorry baby."

I hummed and curled into his chest, breathing in his scent.

"Hey, Joon?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I scent myself?" I asked quietly. "It's okay if I can't, but I've always wanted to smell like you for a moment or two."

"Go ahead. When we're mated, you'll be smelling like me for eternity."

I grinned at the thought as I began rubbing my cheek on his scental gland, climbing on top of him to get better access. He rested his hands on my waist and kissed my hair as I rubbed against him.

When the door opened...

The real stuff starts next chapter and I updated the warnings. Please check those out and see if you really want to continue reading this. This book does get really angsty later on, so you've been warned.