58

I think I first noticed it when we were filming the Run episode. Jimin's eyes seemed red and puffy, soft dark circles under them and his brow tipped down in a sad expression. When we were on camera, he acted happy and okay. But as soon as the episode was over, he seemed to collapse on himself and look even sadder than before. Yoongi gave him sad looks and stayed close to him during the filming, which usually made Jimin a giggling, fanboying mess. But something was wrong.

We were at the dorm and he turned down the offer to play with the twins when I went up and started to investigate.

There was nothing relating to Yoongi having an affair—which I don't think he would because hell, he practically worshiped Jimin. So I looked further into their room. Jimin seemed to have everything he's ever wanted with how Yoongi spoils him—then again, he doesn't really ask for much. I went into the bathroom next.

Everything was neat and clean—just like Yoongi's taste—until I opened the medicine cabinet. There were suppressants and the vitamins we were supposed to take, but then an orange bottle. A prescription.

I picked it up and looked at the label.

Anti-depressants.

I frowned and set it back. It wasn't uncommon for idols to fall into a negative state of mind, but Yoongi didn't tell us he went back into that mindset or at least hinted at it. I went back out and spotted Jimin's computer.

Opening it, I typed in the password which I knew because he always kept sticky notes on his wall and one of them was his computer passcode. I opened the browser and then recent pages.

The past two days of activity were on treatments to be able to get fertile or lots and lots of streaming services.

Jimin...

He can't get pregnant? Is that what's bringing him down?

It is what he's been wanting since forever...

I opened one of the pages. It was talking about this special surgery that had a one in fifteen chance of succeeding and a fourteen in fifteen chance of failure and paralysis. I opened another one. This one was about a surgery that set an actual fetus in you. I closed that one pretty quickly. Another was about eating strange foods and recipes which seemed pretty biased to me. A forth was about saying how omegas were virtually useless without being able to make children and that they should hang themselves for the crime. I deleted that one from his history.

I shut the computer and left the bedroom quietly.

Jimin can't have Yoongi's pups. Not without drastic measures.

I rolled my lip between my teeth nervously.

I hope he doesn't agree with that last page.