71

We expected the newly weds to come home with glowing skin—from a shit ton of sex—and happy. What we got was a worried Yoongi and a Jimin on his back, struck with a serious fever.

"What happened?!" Taehyung shouted. Jimin whined and winced.

"Keep your voice down," Yoongi said lowly. "Someone put wolfsbane in his drink."

"WHAT?!"

Jimin choked back a sob and tried covering his ears stained red from fever and glistening from sweat.

"Keep your damn voices down. It's making his migraine worse," Yoongi snapped quietly before taking Jimin up to their room.
————————
"I'm sorry, baby, but we're back. It's nice and quiet here, sweetie," I said, gently setting my husband down. Once again, a reality check went through my head at being married.

"Y—Yoonie, it h—hurts," he cried, stuffing his face into a pillow.

"I know, Minnie. I'll go get some water and some food, okay?" I said, stroking his sweat-clumped hair.

"Is there anything we can do?" Hoseok asked when I came downstairs for food and water.

"Not be loud and not bother him."

"Is there any medicine we can give him? Pain killers for his headache?" Namjoon questioned worriedly.

"Any medicine will make it worse," I sighed, taking out a couple water bottles. "It's gotta pass over on its own."

"Why do you sound so sad, Yoongi?" Jin queried this time.

I let out a sigh and rested my forehead against the wall.

"He could lose the pup," I whispered.

"HE'S PREGNANT?!" Taehyung exclaimed, Hoseok's jaw dropping and Jungkook's eyes popping out.

"Quiet," I hissed. "And yeah. Two or three weeks."

"How are we just hearing about this?"

"Because you didn't pick up the hints Jimin put down," Jin remarked.

"You knew?!"

"Why do you think I've been leaving the kids with him when we have practice?"

"Excuse me," I mumbled. "Be quiet and don't bother us. Tell the managers that I'm going to take care of Jimin until this is over."
—————————
Jin's POV:

"You really didn't know?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi went upstairs.

"No, I didn't know. Was my shouting 'he's pregnant?' not enough for you to get that?" Taehyung snapped.

"Tae Tae," Hoseok murmured. "Calm down. We can't be too loud or else Jiminie will get worse."

The youngest omega folded in on himself in worry and shame of his volume.
————————
Yoongi's POV:

Tears were stained on my mate's cheeks and the pillow he was laying on. The doctor said to keep him warm so he wouldn't shiver and would help sweat it out, so tears were dripping onto that as well. It was clear he was in a shit load of pain, the constant stabbing in the back of my neck was even more proof of that. I sat on the edge of the bed again and brushed his sweaty hair back.

A small whine left him, breaking my heart at how pained he sounded.

"It'll be over before you know it, baby," I assured him, not even sure if he was listening.

"Th—Three," he whispered, whimpering in pain as he flinched.

"Hmm?"

"Y—You wanted three."

"Three what, sweetie?"

"Three pups. W—What if this one won't make it?" He asked shakily, opening his eyes as fresh new tears spilled over and he looked helplessly up at me. "W—What if this killed it?"

"Baby, don't say that. The pup and you are going to be okay," I said, stroking his sweaty hair as my heart shattered at his pained face.

"B—But the doctor said—"

"Jimin, our baby is going to be okay. Don't worry and get better."

"Three," he whispered again, curling up after flinching once more, whimpering. "Yoonie, it hurts."

"I know, sweetie," I sighed, hating the feeling of being virtually unable of helping my husband.

He kept mumbling "hurts" and "three" as his voice slowly became quieter and he fell asleep.

Helping [PART ONE OF THE HELPING SERIES]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें