77

Smut in this chapter, if you are uncomfortable with this, you may skip. I will post the next chapter shortly.

Jimin's heat hit sooner than we thought. We were laying in bed at my apartment, about ready to go to sleep when he whimpered and pressed into my side, body heating up quickly.

I was half asleep at the moment and just thought that he was thinking about how useless he thought he was again, but snapped awake when he tried pushing down my pants as his scent starting spiking and smelling extra sweet. A loud groan escaped me and I rolled over, pushing him onto his back and shoving my face into his neck. He whined and tried rubbing his hips over mine as I inhaled his heat scent.

"A—Alpha," he whimpered, tugging at my shirt. "O—Off."

I was quick to strip off clothes, feeling how needy Jimin was getting and how excited I was becoming. I crashed back down on him and pushed my fingers into his entrance, licking into his mouth. A groan fell into the kiss as my fingers were met with a gush of slick, Jimin moaning out as he gripped my hair and shoulder, spreading his legs wider so my fingers could push in further. I continued to open him on my fingers before he starting begging for more between choked tears.

I pulled my hand away and came closer, holding myself still before slowly easing my way into my omega. He gripped at my arms and whispered curses over and over as I filled his until I was fully seated.

"A—Alpha. Move."

I remained still for a little while longer before starting with slow rolls. Then I started the shallow thrusts. It kept building up until I was fucking my mate into the bed, the omega shrieking under me. The first knot of his heat began to grow and he gave a full body shudder at it, clenching around me and moaning wildly before cumming onto his stomach. I kept thrusting until I was met with resistance and sat still, the knot stretching Jimin out. He whimpered when cum began to pump into him, me groaning at the feeling.

It was always painful, but the biggest relief an alpha could get would be knotting because of the tension leaving every part of our body and taking more tension with all the cum that happened during knots. Yes, they were very messy and a pain to clean, but the feeling was the greatest. You always felt on top of the world after the first few stages of knots, after you came all you could until you were able to knot again.

So pumping my omega with cum would make me feel like I was marking him as mine indefinitely. Knots would keep an alpha locked inside their mate until the breeding was complete, but it usually deflated after ten minutes to an hour. An alpha would only being ejaculating for a short portion of it, but there was a lot inside a knot, so there's an extremely high chance of pregnancy during a heat—phantom or not. Omegas are usually sated during a knot but the heat picks back up as soon as the alpha can pull out. And god, knots in a rut were so much worse because alphas always needed to get off and a knot restricts that, however, toss an partner in the same room as an alpha in rut and the partner is guaranteed to be pushed to the very limit and in some cases, physically torn and ripped.

That's why I don't favor Jimin helping me with my ruts, but I let him anyway so he doesn't think of it like rejection.

Speaking of Jimin, his face was still a bright red, sweat covering every inch of him, his chest heaving, but his eyes were closed and he was starting to relax from the heat pause.

"Th—Thank you," he whimpered, hands rubbing at where his nails nearly pierced the skin of my biceps.

"Anything for my baby," I smiled, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"What names do you want?" He whispered after a second, me rolling us over so he could rest on my chest.

"We can't get your hopes up again, sweetie."

He was silent for a bit before sniffling. "Don't tell me things I already know. Forget it, just hold me."

I wrapped my hands around his body, holding him close to me as he sniffled and tried not to cry.

"I've got you. I'm sorry," I murmured into his hair, rubbing his back.