52

We were allowed to stay in the guest rooms that they had and when Jimin and I laid down to sleep, I spoke my thoughts.

"I want pups," I blurted out, making Jimin look at me with wide eyes.

"Hyung, we can't do that right now," he said nervously, shifting in the sheets.

"I know, but later. I want pups eventually, it doesn't have to be now."

Jimin came closer and wrapped himself into my arms. I held him into my chest and kissed his hair.

"We'll have pups," Jimin mumbled into my shirt. I smiled and gave him a small squeeze, making him giggle softly and hug me back. "Fifty."

"That's forty seven too much, Min."

"Three?" He asked, looking back up at me. "You want three pups?"

"I mean, not fifty or anything over eight, but three seems like a good number. We can start off with one and see how that goes for us. If we can handle one, then we can have another. Then when the oldest is six, we can have the third."

"How long have you been thinking about this?" He giggled, pecking my chin.

"Since I accidentally knotted you a few months ago, it's been in the back of my head. But seeing you with Jin hyung and Namjoon's baby made it come forward."

"So you've come up with a plan for our kids in the span of an hour?"

"Is that so wrong?"

"No," he grinned. "Plans are good so we're not running blindly into this whole thing."