1

The dance practice for the day finished with one last note, one last swipe of the thumb. Jimin and I collapsed on the bean bag, sweating buckets. Jimin was a far better dancer than I, but used drastic moves to get a better workout. Taehyung has more energy, so he started playing tag with Jungkook and Hoseok around the practice area, avoiding the tech and crew as they giggled.

Tae was an omega, but forgot to take his suppressants one day and mated with Hoseok. So the makeup noonas had to cover the bite mark Hoseok left to make sure no one caught on. You see, no one knew there were three omegas, three alphas, and one beta. They all thought there was four alphas and three betas thanks to our noonas. And Jungkook worked out regularly, so he looked like an alpha without much makeup.

Jimin's never had his heat-I don't think-because we debuted right around the age heats begin. So he had to take suppressants and scent blockers to keep up his act. I've had two heats alone and they were miserable. There was no calming scent to help ease me, no touch from an alpha to take the searing pain away, no words to comfort me, no arms to hold me after being satisfied. So I began taking suppressants before I joined BigHit until I had found the alpha who would treat me gently when I wanted and roughly when I needed it.

I didn't speak much when I first came into the dorm because I was afraid I would be turned away because I was an omega. Yet, I found two other omegas already chatting up a storm. And an alpha with a hypnotizing scent, soothing voice, and adorable dimples. And I had noticed the omega with plump cheeks glancing at an alpha screaming lazy ass but a big dick energy more than a few times.

The more I had spent time with the six boys, I couldn't help but find his scent everywhere, making me want to crawl into bed with him and cuddle him every night to breathe his scent. It made me want to stop taking suppressants and just be his omega, only his to touch, his to kiss, his to mate.

So when we wound up sharing a hotel room on tour once, I had purposely brought less suppressants just in case, but he caught on and got some suppressants from Jimin and Taehyung.

When I got stressed one day, Namjoon cleared the room out and amped up his scent, making me unconsciously go over and cuddle into his side, inhaling his scent until I calmed down and passed out on his shoulder, trying to scent myself. So whenever I'm in a bitchy mood because of the suppressants, Namjoon gives me a hoodie to wear so I can relax. He's opened up his closet to me and a few times, he's found me taking a nap in one of his large shirts.

He's so kind and caring and smart and all I want to do nowadays is to mate with him. Which I slipped to the two other omegas when drinking with them.

When my heat rolls around and I take a shit ton of suppressants and scental blockers, Namjoon still knows and lets me make a nest with his clothes. It's become natural at this point, so the others don't question it as much when they see me curled up in bed, shouting at them to leave me alone unless they have food or is Namjoon, a bunch of Namjoon's clothes around me.

A few times, he lets me stay in his studio when he's working overnight and drown in his scent. When I smell the faint scent of another member, I try amping my scent to make it go away. But then I can't smell Namjoon as much anymore and I let out a small whine subconsciously and I hear Namjoon chuckle before amping his scent.

So now, watching him chat with Yoongi, chugging down water and skin glistening with sweat, I can't help but pout because I know that it could never happen. He cared too much to just ignore my stock of suppressants. Jimin rested his head on my shoulder and we cuddled together, both sulking at the fact that we would most likely never be with the alphas we wanted.

And we've accepted that.