35

None of us wanted to go to our studios because of Yoongi's rut and the fact that Jimin was with him. But the week had soon passed and Yoongi emerged from the hall with the studios, grabbing the scent blocker spray that we had and getting the hall back to the neutral scent.

He came back out with a sleeping Jimin on his back, several hickeys on the omega's neck and thighs which were visible from the gym shorts riding up. They went upstairs and a few moments later, the five of us in the main room heard water running.

"He better be giving the best damn aftercare in the world," Jin muttered.

"What about my aftercare?" I pouted.

"Your aftercare was more sex, what are you talking about?" Jin said quietly so the others couldn't hear us.

Jungkook and Taehyung were playing video games rather aggressively, Taehyung on Hoseok's lap as we watched them, Jin shouting to kick Taehyung's ass every now and then, so I don't think they heard us.

Hoseok was laying down and reading a book, not giving a crap about the omega sitting on him, headphones plugged in.

I laughed at Jin's words and went back to the computer on my lap, looking through houses in Seoul suburbs. Stopping at one, I asked him what he thought.

 Stopping at one, I asked him what he thought

(Not actually in Seoul suburbs)

"I like that one," Jin said as I started going through pictures of the inside of the home. "Oh my god, that kitchen."

(Not actually in the home above)

"We would have to paint the house to make it match up. And it's three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and an office."

"So we would have the master, a nursery, and a guest room."

"Yeah. Should I ask for a house tour?"

"Sure," he smiled, cuddling into my side. I kissed his hair and scheduled a tour.

Yoongi came back down after a bit to get food when Jin got up to confront him in the kitchen, me following.

"Did you knot Jimin during your rut?" He asked immediately. Yoongi bit his lip and bowed his head before nodding.

"You idiot!" Jin suddenly lashed out, smacking the back of his head.

"Hyung, calm down," I said half heartedly.

"Jimin is fucking nineteen you goddamn idiot!" Yoongi kept his head bowed down, knowing that Jin wasn't going to stop if he lifted it up. "You're fucking lucky it wasn't his heat. But Jimin could still get pregnant from your knot. You better fucking take care of him if there's a pup in him now because you can't think of pulling out fast enough or wearing a fucking condom."

Jin started going on this whole rant on how irresponsible Yoongi was for knotting Jimin, but was stopped when I said that he and Yoongi probably hadn't eaten or slept much the past week and he let Yoongi go once he saw the food in Yoongi's arms for Jimin and the somewhat dark circles under his eyes.

He apologized as he left the kitchen, running up the stairs to take care of his mate. Jin huffed, making me kiss the back of his neck and place my hands on his swelling belly.

"Shouting like that won't be good for the pup," I murmured in his ear, kissing up his neck. He hummed, crossing his arms with a pout. "What is it now?" I chuckled, pecking his jaw.

"I was just thinking that it was upsetting that I got pregnant the first time we had sex," he mumbled.

"Did you like it?" I asked, kissing the shell of his ear.

"Mm," he hummed, nodding his head. "And I thought it was even more upsetting that I got pregnant the first time I've ever had sex."

I choked on my spit then, coughing a bit before turning him around.

"Jinnie—" I started, looking down at him in shock.

"Yeah," he said, wrapping his arms around my neck. "You took my virginity."

(The virginity thing is only really mentioned here. There's no cliffhanger rn bc I thought it would add suspense but you know what? Jin giving his virginity to Namjoon is never really mentioned later lol)