32

We had gotten out of the studio to eat something when we heard a shriek upstairs and a loud thud.

"Ten bucks it's a spider," I said, looking at the ceiling.

"Twenty it's a proposal."

"Ooh, going big, I see?" I taunted.

"I'd rather go big than home," Yoongi shrugged, going into the kitchen. "And I kinda knew Joon was going to propose."

"Really? Since when?"

"Since he dragged me to a ring store and had me help him pick out a ring last week."

"Did you?"

"No," he snorted. "Do I look like the kind of person to help people at the crack of dawn?"

"Namjoon dragged you to that store at like noon."

"Same difference," he scoffed. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist and looking over his shoulder and into the fridge. "I know you're standing on your toes."

"Shut up, jackass," I muttered. He snickered when I went back down to standing normally after grabbing a yogurt and apple, turning around to cut it into slices. "You're one centimeter taller, don't act all proud."

"But I'm several centimeters more than you," he growled in my ear. "I don't think I need to explain myself, omega."

A shiver went down my spine at his words, stopping myself from cutting in case I had cut myself, tilting my head and letting out a small whine when he mouthed at my neck. I bit back a yelp when Yoongi bit into his mating mark again, tracing his thumb over it afterwards.

"You don't need to do it again," I said shakily, trying not to get excited despite the pleasure rushing through my veins.

"But I want to," he said, licking over his work on my neck. "How about we go back to my studio after we eat and be alone for a bit..?"

I nodded and bit my lip, eyes fluttering shut and back open, quickly finishing my cutting and almost wolfing down the snack before Yoongi took my wrist and led me back to his studio.