51

We were taken to a private sitting room as we waited for news. Hoseok and Taehyung were whispering excitedly about the pups and Jungkook was cringing at the memory of him driving Jin. Jimin was cuddled into my side, mumbling things on how he was going to be the favorite uncle.

We didn't have to hear them to know that Jin was going through a lot of pain, it was just something we knew after being together for so long. After maybe an hour, a doctor came in.

"They're ready."

"Ready for what?" Taehyung asked.

"For you to visit them."

We all got up and were led to a different room. Jin was laying in a bed, clearly exhausted and Namjoon was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his hand. Jin's stomach was flatter than before but still had some curve to it. His skin was pale and he was sweaty and tired and calming his breaths, on the verge of falling asleep. Until the door clicked open again. Both of them perked up and swung their heads to the door.

Two doctors came in with two bundles in their arms. They were given to Jin and Namjoon and instantly the other two omegas and Hoseok were glued to their side. I went over to Jimin's side to look at the tiny creature in Namjoon's arms. Namjoon and Jin were mesmerized at the sight of their pups, not really focused on the outside world other than their babies.

Their cheeks were pudgy and hands tiny compared to Namjoon's finger when he gently set it into the baby's palm. The small fingers wrapped around his longer one, almost comical at how much of a size difference there was.

One had plumper lips and a bit more of Jin's looks from pictures when he was little, and the other one looked almost like a spitting image of child Namjoon. The new parents had tears in their their eyes when Namjoon got up to press kisses over his mate's face, the two of them holding their twins like they were the most precious things in the world.
—————————
We all went back to their house the next day and Jin showered and changed, coming back and sitting next to Namjoon on the couch and looked at one of the twins, the other in Jimin's arms.

He was sleeping on his arm, his chin smushed against the fabric of Jimin's sleeve. My arm was around Jimin's shoulders as I watched him hold the baby so gently. My chest ached and I felt a feeling of want. Not like sexual want, but soft and pure want.

I looked at my mate (who was still focused on the newborn boy in his arms) when I figured out what it was.

I wanted to have pups with Jimin.

I must have snitched CUZ I GOT STITCHES BITCH!

It's nothing bad, it's not from an injury, so please don't worry, I've just wanted to use that line for a while now. But the angst is coming soon and y'all really going to start hating me, so I'd suggest dropping this book if any of the UPDATED WARNINGS (check in book bio) may cause any triggering emotions.