38

So I have prewritten the ending of Helping and the first chapters of the second book in the series. Please stick around for a lot longer, we have some distance to cover. And please comment, it makes me smile to see them.

Jin came home after his doctors appointment and ran up the stairs to slam open our door. Yoongi had gone out for grocery items, explaining why he wasn't there. All the other members filed into the room before Namjoon came in, Jin jumping onto the bed next to me.

I had been put on bedrest so I wouldn't feel too much pain from Yoongi's rut. Before Jin ran in rather excitedly, I had been reading, enjoying the peaceful quiet in the room and gentle mix of my mate's and my scents. I do smell like Yoongi now since we're mates and all, but I still have some of my old scent.

Namjoon sat next to Jin and on my other side, Taehyung was practically vibrating in excitement which made Hoseok laugh.

Just as Jin opened his mouth to speak, we heard the front door opening. We heard footsteps downstairs before Jin got up and shouted down the stairwell.

"MIN YOONGI GET YOUR ASS UP HERE! WE GOT NEWS!"

I heard Yoongi huff and his footsteps up the stairs. He came in and somehow found a way to get to me on the bed and lay against the headboard.

"What?" He asked.

"So we just got back from the doctor's appointment—" Namjoon started before Jin cut him off.

"There's not one!"

We frowned in confusion before Jin passed out the ultrasounds. I stared at the picture for a bit before my eyes widened.

"Oh. OH! OH YOU'RE HAVING TWINS!"

He nodded quickly with a big grin on his face. Hoseok started screaming in excitement, making Yoongi flinch and send him a death glare.

"If you all are going to be in this room, you better be fucking quiet."

No one paid him any attention. They kept shouting in excitement and happiness for the omega who practically glowed when he looked at the pictures. I gently patted Yoongi's thigh to calm him down.

He sighed and wrapped an arm around me, knowing that he wouldn't be able to shut Tae and Hoseok up even with chloroform. They'd be screaming while unconscious.

After a while, the noise calmed down and Jungkook had snuck away to play video games, no doubt. Jin left to go take a nap, so of course Namjoon went with him and Yoongi scared off the remaining two with his glares.

"Twins," I said dazedly after the door had shut behind Hoseok.

"You look like you took a shit ton of drugs with that face," Yoongi chuckled.

"Because I just snorted up some baby fever, fuck off."

He laughed and laid me down again, scooting down next to me too and facing me. We laid there for a bit, just staring at each other warmly before Yoongi pecked my lips. A small giggle left my mouth and he chuckled, pecking once more. The next one went longer because I cupped his cheeks and pressed my lips against his.

"I love you," he whispered, rubbing circles into my hip.

"I love you more," I grinned, kissing his lips once more before tucking my head under his chin with a soft smile.

"Oh, I think that's quite impossible."

"It's possible because I said it was."

He scoffed jokingly. "Whatever your highness says."

"I am a queen," I gasped, looking back up at him. "I should be titled as one correctly."

"You're right. I'm sorry, my queen."

"Apology accepted, peasant."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Sleep."