2

I got up and practiced my part of the dance a little bit longer, humming breathlessly to the lyrics that my alpha had made. Of course, he wasn't my alpha, but I referred to him like that because it helped me ground myself a bit more.

"Yah, Jungkookie, do you want to see if we remember the Coming of Age dance?"

He perked up. "Yup!"

Dancing was my escape from thinking and since we were facing the mirror, my butt would face Yoongi when we went down.

To my surprise, we remembered the dance well enough. And when Jungkook tackled me into a sweaty hug, I giggled and hugged him back, noticing a certain alpha glaring at us.

"Can we do it again?" I asked, wanting to tease my alpha further. He nodded. We faced the other way so that we were facing the rest of the group and Jin started the music back up, Taehyung sitting in Hoseok's lap as they watched, Namjoon in where I sat next to Jin and Yoongi leaning against the wall, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. "1,2,3," I whispered, going down on three.

Glancing up at my alpha, I watched his eyes tracing my behind, licking his lips slowly. My knees wanted to buckle at that, but I continued the dance, if not a little shakier. Every move that had me bending over to some length, brought my eyes back to my Yoongi, who was watching me with eyes that were eating me up with every move I made.

The song stopped and I drank some water before taking a bathroom break, where I just needed to splash cold water onto my face. I heard the door open and shut and I didn't realize who it was until I smelled his scent. Whirling around, I came face to face with Yoongi, who was smirking at me. His eyes glanced to the first stall and back and me, making me flush and head over to the indicated location. I took a shaky breath when I heard the lock click, turning around only to be pinned to the wall of the cubicle, Yoongi's hand holding my chin.

"That was very bad of you to do that in front of others, baby," he smirked, hardly brushing against my lips.

"M—M' sorry, al—alpha."

And right off the bat, here's some smut but y'all can skip if you want

"Damn right you should be," he growled, smashing his mouth onto mine. Instantly, my arms wrapped around around his shoulders and tangled into his hair as our tongues pressed harshly together. I moaned into the sloppy makeout session when he started groping my butt. "You're all mine. You've said so yourself. You've always belonged to your alpha," he snarled between messy kisses.

"Al—All al—alph—pha's," I moaned, his hands slipping under my joggers and lace panties I praised myself in.

"Fuck, you're wearing lace," he groaned, squeezing the lace-covered skin in his hands. I whined as he kissed down my neck. One hand slipped out and grasped my thigh, picking it up to rest on his hip bone. As he kissed and licked at my neck, I covered my mouth with one hand to keep any staff away. "You're too sexy for your own good, omega."

"J—Just for alpha."

"That's right. Just for alpha," he smirked.

By the time our little rendezvous finished, there were swollen lips, messy hair and clothes from when we grinded up on each other like we were at a club. We both got hard, so I had to get down and help my alpha with his issue while he gave me a foot job from where he was thrusting into my mouth.

These meetups were starting to become more and more frequent and we were so scared of getting caught, so I never told Jin hyung about the blowjobs and kisses. After each meet up, we had scental blockers that mimicked our natural scents so that we wouldn't show up smelling like each other.