39

Namjoon and I were cuddled in the bed, just giggling as we looked at the pictures. I lifted my hoodie a bit and looked and my swelling stomach giddly. My mate kissed my forehead and touched my belly, resting his larger palm over the skin of the small bulge.

"Twins," he murmured dazedly.

"I know," I whispered excitedly.

He kissed my hair again, nuzzling his nose into the strands.

"The house tour is in a few days."

"Really?"

"Yup. One of our managers is coming with us and he's bringing his brother because he's in real estate."

Namjoon's POV:

"Wow," he said, hardly paying attention to my words as he kept rubbing his stomach. I chuckled and covered his hand.

"How are we going to decorate the walls?"

"I don't know," he grinned. "Paint?"

"No shit Sherlock," I snorted, making him laugh. "Wallpaper is annoying."

He nodded in agreement. "Then we have pictures we can hang."

"What about the nursery?" I murmured in his ear.

"Mm," he hummed, thinking. "Well, two cribs because there's twins, things for the pups, and then maybe painting names over the cribs. We can hang pictures and then the ultrasounds up there too."

"And for our room?"

"That's no fair," he pouted. "I can make the nursery, you do the bedroom."

I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"A big king bed and a closet with all our clothes, more pictures, and maybe an add on room for an office so I can get to you if your water breaks when we're home."

Jin looked up at me with so much admiration and love in his eyes and smile, I almost teared up when I kissed him sweetly.
————————
The manager's brother fumbled with the key before sliding it into the lock, opening the door, once inside, Jin and I removed our disguises and our shoes. We went around the house and walked through doors and halls, finding everything we could find in a dream home.

Once finished, we sat down and discussed pricing or exploring other house options.

"I think that this is everything we wanted," I smiled. Jin agreed.

"Then what should our starting bid be? This house is under auction, so the price may be raised or remain the same based off of your starting price," the real estate agent said.

"What's the current bid?"

He shuffled through his papers and pulled one out of his stack.

"170,000 dollars in American money."

We looked at each other before back at the real estate agent.