68

The first day of our honeymoon was repeated mating and breeding, biting into marks more and more. We cleaned up and made ourselves presentable for dinner at the hotel. It was a private hotel, so no one could just walk in and ask for a room. You had to reserve a week in advance or offer quite a bit of money when you came in.

We were shown to our table and we sat down. Our disguises were off because one, we were going to eat. And two, not many people got into the hotel.

After we ordered food and drinks were set out—water for me—Yoongi took my hand in his and smiled gently at me.

"I love you," he murmured.

"I love you too," I grinned at him. I lifted my glass somewhat. "To being married."

"To being married," he chuckled, clinking his glass against mine. We took a drink and I frowned. "What is it?"

"Nothing. This water just has a little bit of jazz to it."

"What does it taste like?" He asked, reaching for my cup.

"I don't know, it just burns. Not like alcohol, but just burns."

He took a sip, frowning more heavily. "I don't taste anything."

"Hmm. Maybe it's just me."

"Well, you were screaming your lungs out earlier," he chuckled, handing me my glass back.

"Oh shut up," I smiled, rolling my eyes.
——————————
Dinner started to be taken away when I felt a slight discomfort in my stomach and a small headache forming.

"Baby, you okay?" Yoongi asked as he slid his card into the bill to pay.

"Y—Yeah. We probably just went a little too rough and I probably ate I little too much."

"Drink some water, that might help," he said worriedly. "How about we take a bath and watch movies when we get back?"

I nodded, sipping the burning water. We tried getting a different water jug offered to us, but the same result occurred. I just had to deal with it.

The headache started getting worse and my body started feeling hotter.

Why? I'm pregnant, I can't go into heat.

So what was upsetting my body so much?

We stood up once he got his card back. Black tinted my vision and I stumbled a bit, trying to keep the growing headache and knotting stomach out of my mind. Yoongi leaped to place a hand on my back, helping me stand up better.

"Woah, Jimin are you sure you're okay? You're burning up."

"I—I'm fine. J—Just a headache," I frowned, letting him guide me out of the restaurant.

"Were you allergic to anything?"

"I don't have allergies, hyung."

"Was it the water?"

"I don't know," I said, wincing when a jab of pain wrecked my brain and a bolt of agony ripped through my stomach. I stumbled again, panting.

"Come on, baby. Let's get you back into the room. Sleep might help."

I nodded, following his gentle lead into the elevator. He brushed my hair off my forehead, using his sleeve to wipe off some sweat building up. A whine came out of me when the pain reintroduced itself.

"Y—Yoonie... It—It hurts," I panted, not sure if my eyes were closing or lightheadedness covered my vision.

"Where does it hurt, sweetie?"

"E—Everywhere."

Helping [PART ONE OF THE HELPING SERIES]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara