15

"Alpha!" I moaned. "F—Faster!"

I was laying on my stomach, holding onto a Ryan pillow as I was fucked from behind. The positioning made everything tighter and I could feel all of my alpha as he thrusted his hips in and out. At first, I was in complete agony from the very strong heat flashes racking my body, but then I started feeling better the faster I felt myself being fucked.

The positioning we were in provided me with friction on my lower body and chest as Namjoon drove in and out of me, speeding up and then teasing me with slowing down, leaning over me and pressing his nose against my scental gland.

He sucked on my skin, rubbing his cheek against me, licking and kissing where he nibbled. His arms wrapped around me, looping under my right shoulder and the other one pressing over my eyes, tilting my head back so Namjoon could kiss more of my neck.

His hips slowed down and I felt that aching pain again before he started slamming into me, making me scream out and grip onto the pillow tightly, crying in frustration as he slowed down again. 

"Alpha," I whimpered. "Please j—just fuck me. B—Be rough. I n—n—need it."

"As you wish, baby."

He straightened up and moved around, spreading my cheeks and slowly thrusted in and out, surprising me by digging his hands into my skin and gripping tightly onto what came up as he began going at that alpha pace my body desperately needed. He gave no warning, no speed up pace, just going straight down to it.

My feet rose off of the bed and my eyes rolled back, slick pouring out of me as my alpha rammed into me, slamming the bed against the wall. My back arched and I writhed in pleasure between my alpha's legs, screaming when his hand went away and smacked my ass, massaging the skin before doing it again, gathering my skin back up as if my butt was a handle to a bike.

He moved his hands to grip my shoulder, pulling back on my hair.

"Rough enough for you, slut?" He growled in my ear. I nodded, moaning loudly. "What was that?"

I felt a sting on my butt again.

"Y—Yes!" I choked out, holding onto the Ryan pillow for my life.

Between Namjoon relentlessly ramming into my prostate and moving my body against the mattress as he thrusted, the friction sent me over the edge and I was cumming on Namjoon's sheets. He groaned when I tightened around him. Then I was turned to face him, legs around his waist, hands in his hair as he continued, sucking hickeys over my chest and neck.

I was panting, whimpering, and moaning, the heat making my mind foggy. The heat spiked when Namjoon rammed inside once more before pulling out and cumming onto my chest. And I realized why.

He had knotted.

My heat died down for a pause and we caught our breath, Namjoon still trying to work out of his knot.

At last, he fell next to me, both of us still coming down from our highs.

"Thank you," I panted, turning my back to him, blushing. I felt him toss his arms around me and pull me into his chest.

"I wasn't going to leave you in pain after knowing you were in heat."

I felt my stomach begin to twist up again as Namjoon kissed my neck, the alpha groaning when my heat scent flared up again. Right under his nose.

"Alpha," I whined.

He grunted again and lifted one of my legs up, thrusting his already hardening length inside me. I moaned into the pillow I was resting on as Namjoon fucked into me again, stroking my member and licking at my scental gland as if he could taste the cinnamon and vanilla.

I came with a shout, but remained needy, pushing back onto Namjoon's hips and gripping his wrist to move his hand faster.

"Are you feeling good?" He asked gruffly in my ear. "Is alpha making you feel good?"

"Yes yes!" I cried out, falling apart at each of the alpha's movements. "A—Alpha! Mate m—me! Mar—Mark me!"

He growled and moved his hips faster, making me babble. It was mostly about how badly I wanted to be marked by him. My back arched when I felt his teeth finally sink into my skin, shrieking when Namjoon came inside me as he dug his wolf fangs into my nape.

I continued babbling, only much more quietly after I had spilled out over the sheets again. Namjoon growled lowly from my neck, licking up any blood dripping from his mark. Then his hips picked up again.

When an alpha marks an omega, their inner alpha comes out to make sure the omega knows that it belongs to the alpha.

And Namjoon's alpha had come out to prowl.