6

I felt lighter after telling Jin and Tae. Although, I didn't really need to know how every detail of when they mated.

But it worried me about how Yoongi would react. When the two omegas released me, I changed into jeans but kept the jersey on, looking around to find my alpha. I figured he was in his studio when I didn't find him, so I headed there.

Knocking quietly in the door, I let him know it was me before hearing a come in. I shut the door behind me and pulled the bolt just in case. Turning back to face the room, I looked over the numerous trophies and pictures and albums. Yoongi turned in his swivel chair to face me.

He patted his lap, making me flush as I came closer to the alpha and sat in his lap.

"What did you need?" Yoongi asked, hands resting on my hips to keep me from falling. I bit my lip and averted my eyes before looking back up at him.

"Tae saw. And then he told Jin hyung."

Yoongi froze. "What did you say?"

"I said that nothing was going on, but he saw us kissing and doing other things yesterday."

He licked his lips anxiously. "And what did they say?"

"Jin was a little upset that I hadn't told him about us, but they both promised to not tell anyone."

"Does anyone else know?"

I shook my head. "Not that I know of."

He sighed, leaning his head back. I played with my fingers in my lap, letting out a small yelp when I felt him kiss my neck. I looked back up into his eyes shyly and felt my arms wrap around his neck, leaning closer. My eyes closed when we kissed each other, my heart starting to speed up as our lips moved against each other. There wasn't any rushed lust or need like yesterday, this one was more affectionate. As if we had all the time in the world.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" He murmured against my lips.

"What did I say last night?"

"That you liked me. That you wanted me to mate you."

I turned bright red. "I—Um..."

He chuckled, making my heart melt. "If you want to keep something a secret, maybe keep your omega chats with hyung a bit quieter."

I flushed darker, hiding my face in his neck.

"And whoever said I wouldn't want the pup if you got pregnant? If I do something, I'm going to take responsibility for it."

"But we can't have pups," I whined.

"Maybe not now," he agreed. "But you said the first thing you do after this band is getting off of the suppressants. That's going to be painful to do it by yourself."

"Why?"

"You've never had a heat before. Like an actual heat. So your body is going to force all the heats you've missed into one week. And the first heats always hurt according to my mom and Jin hyung. So imagine having six first heats in one day and seven more the next. And then eight. And more after that. It's going to be extremely painful without an alpha to help to through it."

"And how would they help me?"

"Sex. Really rough sex to get your mind off of the pain of the heat."

I flushed, curling into my alpha even more. "A—And you'll help me?"

"Baby, you would be miserable with any other alpha. You've wanted only me, so going through heat with a different alpha would register in your mind like rape would."

"So that's a..."

"It's a yes, baby. I'm gonna help you out with your heat." My chest tightened and I held him tighter. Yoongi wrapped his arms around my back and returned the hug. "So the other thing you said...do you actually like me?"

"No," I whispered. I clenched my eyes shut and straightened up. There I saw Yoongi's wounded face. "I don't like you. I—"

"OPEN THE DOOR YOONGS," Hoseok screamed outside.

"Alpha," I whispered, trying to finish. Yoongi's sad face turned into anger.

I was set down and pushed onto the couch. Yoongi moved the bolt and flung open the door, storming past a shocked Hoseok. Racing out, I went after him, ignoring Hoseok who was still shouting for Yoongi.

Yoongi went to his room and tried slamming the door shut, but I threw myself at the door, opening it before it shut and falling on top of my alpha. He growled and his eyes flashed red, pushing me off of him and shutting the door, locking it before grabbing me and slamming me against the wood, one hand holding my hair tightly and the other shoving my hands above my head so I couldn't touch him.

"What?" He snarled.

"You didn't let me finish."

"There's nothing to fucking finish. You're on your own for your heat now. Get out."

"Hyung, please, let me finish," I begged. He opened the door again and was about to shove me out before I grabbed him and brought him with me, crashing my lips onto his as we fell into the hallway. I felt his claws digging into my wrists, trying to pry my hands out of his hair. I winced but kept kissing him. Finally he got my hands off and pinned them to the floor. "I don't like you."

"Then what the fuck was that for?!" He roared.

"I love you."