Chapter 47:Truth unfold to some part 2

Start from the beginning

He then gets up onto his knees as they also became bigger and bulkier. His chest opens a bit and fire begins to erupt from their and his horns that had to grow grew longer. Alcatraz Lincoln and Luna look up in shock at what they were seeing.

Lincoln: Wow.......He's pretty big.

As for Balrog finish transforming, he stood taller than all of them

As for Balrog finish transforming, he stood taller than all of them. Around 25 feet tall. As he looks down to go all of them he opens his mouth which also had the appearance of yellow and orange meaning his insides are nothing but fire. His eyes were the same color as well and ah the end of his tail was a burning flame. He looks down at them with a low growl.

Luna:.....What do we do now?

Alcatraz: Okay. Everyone back up nice and slow-

Lincoln: Run or shoot?

Lori: Blast it!

Everyone fired their guns at him while Alcatraz fires energy balls at him and used his mounted plasma caster on him while Lincoln rapidly fired his cinder blast to them. This does nothing and he takes one step and raises both his hands and they saw as his chest expands as if he was about to use a fire breath but instead he just leans down a bit and lets out a powerful roar that destroyed windows and crumbles parts of buildings. This sent the whole team flying back and as each of them crashed to the ground he started running to them. Lola and Lana leap to him to attack but he just swings his hand. As Lola phase throw Lana was slammed into a building and he turned to face it. As Lana's body turns to metal he stomped on her and he did it again and again before picking her up and slamming her into the ground.

Lori: We have to find a weak point!

Lincoln looks at his chest seeing the open flames and he fired smoke to it to put out the fire but as it goes to him the flames just flicker on and off. He lets go of Lana and starts to stumble back. As he did Luna who had sneaked around leaps of the building and she turns her left arm to its blade and she slashes at the back of his neck. He roars and she stabbed it into his neck and then leaps off his back slashing at him as she fell. She landed and as she turns she changed her hand to a large fist and punched his left leg with enough force to create a small crater and cause him to stumble.

Lori: Lynn, Lisa, Lola, Lana, Sam, Francisco y'all take the right! Rest of y'all follow me to the left!

As they split up Luna did the same thing causing him to stumble to the left but he just roars. That's when Lynn, Lisa, Lola, Lana, Sam, and Francisco leaps up to at least hit him in the face or just damage his chest, neck or arm but he just quickly turns and he inhales and then let's out a powerful stream of fire. This took them off guard and none of them had time to react and active their powers or evade it and they quickly burnt away and then the ashes were burnt in the flames as well. He stopped and dust and surviving ashes fall to the ground. The only things to survive that was Sam Metal skeleton and Lana cap which wasn't caught in the fire.