9; Business with Pleasure

Start from the beginning

"Hazel," He said again and I blinked coming back to reality as I bit my lip and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked and he smirked chuckling to himself.

"You can come with me to Canada," He said to me leaning back in his chair.

"When?" I asked him, "On the 18th?" He nodded.

"Okay, how much is it...because I can pay you now," I said to him and he shook his head making me frown.

"Justin," I said and he kept quiet and I sighed realising that he wasn't going to let me pay.

I wasn't one of those people who were just going to let someone pay for everything...not being involved in something that I was supposed to be made me feel weak.

"Justin," I repeated and he hummed a small smile forming on his face as he listened to my whines but didn't respond verbally.

"C'mon, you got to let me pay for something," I said to him and he looked up at me, his lips curving up into a sly smirk.

"You can pay for the peanuts on my jet," He said and I gave him a deadpan look

"They'll be free because it's your own jet," I said to him and he chuckled quietly to himself.

"Exactly my point," He said and I looked at him with squinted eyes, his head turning to me.

"What?" He said shrugging his shoulders like he couldn't comprehend what he had just said.

"I will give you the money," I said to him and he hummed in a higher pitch. "Don't underestimate me Bieber," I said and he smiled at the use of his surname.

"Never said I doubted you Lopez,"

>><<

Hazel's POV:

"You want help?" I heard Justin ask from behind me.

I turned around, my body moving by the slightest as I sat down on the ground, my bag next to me.

I was packing to go back home.

After having all the furniture replaced, I had been informed that everything was fine and ready meaning I could go back.

"I should be fine," I said, answering Justin's question.

He stood next to the door in his suit pants, his white button up shirt buttoned down at least 3, his inked skin peeking out from underneath.

"You sure?" He asked and I hummed giggling a little as he seemed so persistent to help me pack.

"Well, shout for me if you need me," He said and I flashed him a thankful smile before he vanished, the door closing behind him.

About 20 minutes later I was done since I didn't bring that much with me, only the necessities.

I stood up stretching hearing the bones in my spine crunch leaving a satisfied sigh to leave my lips.

However seconds later my stretch was ruined when Blue leapt at my feet.

"What do you want?" I said faking a mad tone making him bark up at me.

I smiled as he tugged at the bottom of my leggings before hopping towards the door. It was like he was running but it was a happy run making him look like he was hopping, his paws bouncing against the soft carpet.

"Oh you want to go out?" I said to him before grabbing my phone and opening the door.

He barked making me roll my eyes in amusement as he bounced down the hallway.