"May I sit with you?" she asked sweetly. You were in a daze, you were so mesmerized by her beauty that you didn't notice you were staring.

"Sorry" you mumbled as a light blush crept up your chubby cheeks.

The girl chuckled and sat down next to you. You could feel the girls eyes on you and you slowly looked up at her. You flinched as the girl pulled you towards her and cupped your cheeks.

"I like your face!" She beamed a large smile taking over her pretty face.

"Uh..." you glanced over at Xai who appeared to be still in shock. Your eyes were wide as she squished your cheeks. She pouted her lips and made squishing sounds as she squished you face. You heard the canteen start to erupt as they all mumbled loudly.

"How can she touch that pig!?"

"I hope she washes her hands after touching her"

The girl seemed unfazed by their outburst and continued to touch your cheeks. You tugged her hands off and told her stop.

"Sorry you just so cute!" She beamed booping your tiny nose.

And again you were left flustered.

"Who are you?" Xai asked in a much demanding tone. The look in Xais eyes made you wonder if she knew the girl.

The girl sat up straight and pushed her bangs out of her face. Your jaw widened a bit as you caught a glimpse of the girls eyes.

"I'm serendipity. Seren for short." She turned towards you. "You my angel can call me dippy. Only my family calls me by this name"

"I feel special" you chuckled, enjoying serendipitys weird behaviour. You liked her, which was strange for you, but then again you loved weird people just never met any.

"I remember you" seren said, pointing towards Xai. "You were at Jacksons house"

"Yeah and so were you" Xai raised a brow. Seren laughed at her reaction and folded her arms over her chest, she placed her leg over her other leg and pulled her skirt down a bit to cover her thighs.

"Whatever you're thinking is not true. I'm Jacksons cousin and I'm assuming you are Xai?" Xai blinked and nodded her head.

"I've waited a long time to meet you" seren clapped her hands together.

"Jackson has never mentioned you before"

"That ass. Oh well, I know tons about you and how you hurt him. So I'm here to help."

You were surprised to see how chilled seren was about Xai hurting Jackson. Xai was shocked too. She frowned at the strange girl. Xai wanted to mend things with Jackson and its been so long time since they have spoken. Jackson avoided her at all cost making it difficult for her to approach him, but she was scared to admit that she didn't want to approach him. Yes she wanted to fix things, but how could she after hurting him? Jackson has put up with a lot of things Xai did to him and her kissing somebody else just crossed the line.

"I want you to tell me what you did. I've heard his side now I'm here to hear yours" seren said standing up as the bell rang.

"What makes you think I would want to talk to you?" Xai rudely said and you scolded her for being so mean.

"I'm the only person Jackson trusts in our family. If you want to fix your relationship with him I suggest you talk to me" with that said Seren left the canteen.

Xai scoffed and rubbed her face frustratedly.

"I agree with her."

"What?"

"Talk to her. She can help" you gave Xai a sympathetic look and got up to go to your class.

_____________________________________

Before y'all ask I actually have a friend named Serendipity. My character is based on her.

How are you guys? Tell me about your day.

Me:

Also me:

Also me:

LOVE MY SHYSHERBAES 😘❤