"I bought him clothes" hoseok laughed. "That's all?" Jungkook questioned.

"I don't see you with a gift" hoseok retaliated.

"Touché hyung"

"Come on, kook. Lets go get joon gift" hoseok pulled jungkook into him and placing his arm over the younger shoulders. Jungkook chuckled and let his hyung lead the way.

___

You sat in the canteen, mood solemn.

No one bothered you today and you were slightly relieved. You didn't have the energy for annoying people today. You swore you were a ticking time bomb waiting to set off if someone messed with you.

You poked at your food with your chopsticks and rested your chin onto your arm. You sighed heavily as you continued to poke your food, having no appetite to eat. The chair opposite you scraped against the floor causing a screeching sound. You looked up and saw Xai sat in the chair.

"I see you are in a bad mood" Xai said taking a bite from her sandwich.

"Is it that obvious?" You grumbled.

"Yup. I can see the storm clouds floating on top of your head" Xai chuckled and gave you a chicken strip. "I'm not in the best of moods too but at least eat"

You nodded and muttered a thank you. Xai nodded and grinned as you took a bite of your food. You both continued to eat quietly, you glanced at Xai as she devoured her food without a care in the world. Food really did cheer her up.

"Heads up" Xai muttered diverting her eyes in the direction of Hira. You rolled your eyes and continued to eat.

"How can someone wear so much make up? Shes so fake" Xai wiped her mouth with a napkin and glared at the girl who sat on a table few seats away from them.

"Insecurities" you muttered.

"What was that?"

"She's insecure. She wears make up to hide her natural face. She'd probably be really pretty if she had a more natural look."

"I can't say the same about her personality, shes a literal bitch" Xai cringed as Hira leaned forward towards one of the football players and licked his face, smirking at the boy.

"Ew"

You chuckled and nibbled onto your chicken nugget.

"Did you see the new girl? She's hot" A boy spoke loudly to his friends. You looked up at Xai and held both of each others gazes. You both were puzzled at the comment. A new girl? Your school just keep enrolling new people out of the blue. You frowned as the muttering became louder and you turned to see what the big fuss was about.

You were amazed to see a foreigner. She was average height. The ends of her short hair dyed purple with bangs covering her eyes. Her skin was beautifully white and smooth, she reminded you of snow white just with purple hair. She wore a white long sleeved oversized  sweater with a kitten on it, a above the knee black pleated skirt and black boots. Your eyes widened as you noticed her approaching your table. You looked at Xai and she looked more shocked than you.