Chapter 33

Author's Note- WARNING, THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND ENDS ON A CLIFF HANGER. THIS IS BECAUSE IT MAKES THE NEXT CHAPTER A LOT MORE INTERESTING AND THIS ONE A LOT LESS DULL. SORRY AND YOU'RE WELCOME.
Virgil's POV
"Oh... yeah..."
Shit shit shit shit shit... I took a deep breath, I can get through this, that part of me is in the past now.
Is it ever really? A tiny voice in my head asked.
YES. I mentally screamed at it, YES IT IS.
Logan needs this, do it for him.
"Okay. Let's come up with a plan first."
He smiled, looking at me in a way that he would whenever I was panicking, even if it wasn't obvious.
It said:
You'll get through this, you can do this.
But this time there was also:
Thank you.
******
Logan's POV
I wiped the sweat of my hands, I wanted to do this, why was I so nervous about it?
Because you might not like what you find...
Why was I getting these dreams? There was only one way to find out...
"You done with your internal monologue?" Virgil joked, though I could tell he was anxious.
I did one final once over, a long sleeved collared shirt and black necktie. Virgil took back the hoodie I borrowed last time in exchange for a black necktie.
I handed Virgil a flashlight, which he stuffed inside his hoodie pocket.
"Should we go over the plan again?" I asked, maybe that would calm us both down.
He shook his head, "The suspense won't help either of us, believe me."
He grabbed my hand, preparing to appear in the one place he most likely least wanted to go.
"Are you ready?"
"As I'll ever be."
And we were there.