Chapter 4

Logan's POV
I wake up on the floor, groaning. The hard wood of my room isn't exactly the most comfortable place for a nap. I sit up, noticing a comforter blanket draped over me. Virgil must have done that.
I stand up, remembering I didn't even have time to change out of my day clothes the day before, I shrugged, dusting off a few wrinkles and deeming myself presentable. I find my glasses set neatly on my night stand, knowing full well I didn't do it. I shake away the thought and put them on.
I check the time, and fell a jolt of surprise, the clock read 9:00, I've overslept! Virgil must have turned of my alarm clock.
I huffed in annoyance, but reminded myself he probably meant well.
I headed downstairs and was immediately greeted by absolute chaos.
"INSULT BRENDON URIE ONE MORE TIME!" Virgil yelled, holding Roman's guitar like a baseball bat. Remy was holding Roman down while Patton was trying to get the guitar out of Virgil's hands... he was to short.
"Okay, jeez, I'm just saying-" He was cut off by an elbow to the ribs from Remy, "Oww, fine! Just don't break my guitar!" He surrendered.
Virgil squinted at him unconvinced, but he lowered his guitar enough for Patton to grab it.
"Guys!" Patton said, handing the guitar back to Roman, "Can't we just enjoy breakfast in peace? We shouldn't be fighting!" Patton spotted me, "Look! Logan's up! Which mean's Thomas has had his coffee and we can get to work."
"THOMAS HAS BETRAYED STARBUCKS!" Remy yelled, "HOW DARE HE, LIKE EXCUSE YOU, STARBUCKS HAS BEEN THERE SINCE DAY 1! THAT'S IT, I'M LEAVING! I WILL NOT STAND FOR HIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR!" He stormed away.
"HEY REMY, PANIC! CONCERT TONIGHT, ARE YOU COMING?" Virgil called after him.
"WELL YEAH!" Remy yelled back right before slamming the door behind him.
You could see the affect immediately, the drowsy feeling leaving the air, everyone seemed more awake and ready. Patton pulled out some plates and took some buttered toast and scrambled eggs he had prepared and got to work.
He handed us each a plate, Virgil picked at his, while Roman ate in the most dramatic way possible.
"Thanks Patton." Virgil said with a smile.
"Yes, thank you Patton." Roman said, slow and dramatic.
"My gratitude." I said.
"Aww, your welcome kiddos!" He replied.
Roman asked for feedback on his play last night, which I obviously didn't see.
"My favorite part was when your character died." Virgil said.
"Ah yes! The drama of the moment!" Roman nodded.
"Naw, I just liked watching you pretend die, you know people don't actual stick their tongue out in most cases, right?"
Roman gave an offended scoff, "Well, yeah, but sometimes you need to overdramatize things so the audience knows what's going on!" He defended.
"Okay." Virgil shrugged, he glanced over at me, I looked away, not wanting to talk about what happened, if I was lucky, this would be a one time event and I could resume a normal schedule.
...If I was lucky.