Chapter 8

Logan's POV
A loud cackled filled the air, I flinched at the sound.
"Terribly sorry I haven't checked in much." Deceit said, "But looks like your brain's been recreating the first dream I sent you, makes my job easier."
Lights flicked on, I expected the other three sides, as usual, but-
Virgil!
He was the only one there, chained up, helpless.
"Now where were we?" Deceit asked, "Oh yes, you have emotions dipshit."
I felt something slap me, but I couldn't see anyone but Virgil, the rest was just empty void.
"I-I don't know if that's it." I said.
"Yeah well I do, would someone emotionless have favorites?" He said gesturing to Virgil, the chains pulled tighter around him, a trickle of blood ran down from his lip.
I wanted to run to him and help him, my gut tightened at the thought of how much pain he could be in.
This isn't real though, that's not the real Virgil, this whole dream is just a falsehood.
"So what if it's not real?" Deceit asked, "My point still stands."
He could here my thoughts?
"Of course Logan, but that's not important either." He answered, "What is real is that if you have emotions, then you can't be logic, and if you're not Logic... What are you?"
I blinked, What am I? I don't even know anymore, I-
"Sssssshut up for a second." He hissed, "Before you spiral off in some depressing internal monologue, how about we take a second and focus on what I want you to focus on."
Over dramatic Bill Cipher want-to-be, I spat in my head, figuring if he can hear it, might as well make him wish he can't.
"Excuse me?" He yelled, "Okay here's the thing, I'm a lair, heck, my name is Deceit!"
"Falsehood, you have an actual name. My name Logan not... well, your name isn't Deceit."
"Yeah, yeah, but you see I lie, none of Thomas's other personalities do, but here you are lying, saying you're logic, that you're emotionless, but that clearly isn't true." He went on.
"So basically you're a jealous little bitch who wants to be the only one who lies. Try Roman, he keeps saying he's not stupid." I spat.
"Well that's not a lie he actually thinks that." Deceit informed, "But anyways, you're missing the point, you aren't logic, you aren't emotionless, you're lying, and I'm sick of it because if I were to ask anyone to ask who's the bad guy, they'll say me, I'm called a villain for lying when you're doing the exact. Same. Thing. So here's the thing, I want to make you realize what you're doing, to stop faking being a 'good guy', because you aren't one."
"Okay holdup, just because of a lie I tell doesn't mean I want the best for Thomas, that's what, according to the fans, make me 'good', and I'm not a dark side!"
"Or are you? Anyways, have fun watching your favorite suffer and die, and you now what? I'll unmute him this time." A snap flooded the room, followed by Virgil screaming in pain, I covered my ears, curling up, I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want him to feel pain, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this.