Chapter 17

Logan's POV
After that I would sort of check on Virgil, knock on his door and just talk, see how he was doing and such. He kept insisting that he was fine but it was still worth the time, we usually just ended up talking and just enjoying hanging around each other. Sometimes ending with a mental note to add a phrase to my ever growing collection of vocabulary cards.
Life was... good. I felt content, happy (Still not used to using that word). But one particular thing Deceit said kept coming back to me... "You aren't logic, you aren't emotionless, you're lying, and I'm sick of it because if I were to ask anyone to ask who's the bad guy, they'll say me, I'm called a villain for lying when you're doing the exact. Same. Thing. So here's the thing, I want to make you realize what you're doing, to stop faking being a 'good guy', because you aren't one." Okay well... more like multiple things. I couldn't just forget it, so I started to do what most of the people who watch whatever arguments we have in a video series (Also known as "Sander Sides" maybe you've heard of it?), I theorized. Where would I fit in if I wasn't logic? Who was I?
I will admit, at first it was some fun project, Virgil helped occasionally, scrolling through fan theories and, if necessary, fan fiction (I couldn't bring myself to go through that, Virgil thought it was hilarious though "Roman and I? Dating? As if."). Then, as a joke, I looked into being a dark side. How would that fit in? Was there any evidence? That's when I started freaking out. Everything fit, even simple things such as clothing (I wore darker clothing as Deceit did, where as say, Patton or Roman would wear more pastel shades). This terrified me, until I realized the obvious, I looked at the same evidence that fit me and, changing one or two things, it fit Virgil, and he was a light side! So I was fine!
Then that motherfucking snake came.