Chapter 14

Logan's POV
2 months had past and so far, no nightmares. Just sitting in the dark listening to music and holding Virgil's hand. Sometimes we would talk or laugh... this one time I told Virgil about calling Deceit a "Want to be Bill Cipher.". I explained that I knew it was an insult and didn't question it at the time but I had literally no clue what that meant.
After Virgil stopped laughing his ass off we watched every season of a cartoon show so I could understand what my insult meant.
I actually quite enjoyed it, it was humorous and serious and terrifying in some cases, Dipper was smart but naive and young, wanting to be like Ford and overall it was very entertaining. And I'll admit, Deceit is most definitely a want to be Bill Cipher.
But anyways, I was still trying to figure out myself, and all these complicated emotions. I felt a sense of contentment sitting next to Virgil in the middle of the night, a sense of satisfaction when making progress on Sander Sides scripts or other videos, a sense of relief when Roman stopped trying to get Patton to notice Virgil and I were "together" or giving me dating advice, but also a sense of guilt because I didn't want to hide it from them either, I just wasn't ready yet, and Virgil didn't seem to be completely ready either.
I ended up feeling more and more lost and confused. Was I even the logical side anymore? Or something else? Thomas seemed to be mimicking my behavior, feeling more and more uncertain about video ideas, or if YouTube was what he should be doing with his life. I wanted to help him, but Virgil said helping myself was probably the best way to do that ("You're... 1/5 of him! So helping yourself is helping him." This lead to me wondering if all Sander Sides divided equal into who Thomas is, pie charts pending.) Overall I wasn't sure who I was anymore, I didn't know what to do. Like staring down a crossroad with to many paths branching off it. There were just to many choices and decisions and things to consider, I don't know if I'll be able to take back any step I take in any direction, so how do I decide?