Chapter 26

Virgil's POV
Logan and I winced, everything was bright. Bleach white snow, clear ice sculptures, everything has a happy glow to it. The only more subdue colors were the gray of the stone bridge, the dark green pine needles peeking out behind the weight of the snow that would eventually be to much to carry and cause them to snap under pressure, much like many of the students of today's age-
Wow there edgelord, settle down.
"First stop! Ice skating!" Patton cheered, changing his outfit to have cat themed ice skates.
"This is the perfect time for me to recreate the entire Disney on ice performance!" Roman said, creating himself a red pair.
Logan snapped a bench into existence, sitting down, I plopped down next to him, not to close though, Roman was still there.
We watched as Patton skated around, he laughed and was clearly unsteady, but was still having fun. He fell down and Roman immediately skated over, extending a hand to help him up. Patton smiled and took it, I could literally see the blush developing on Roman's face.
"They are so obvious." I said to Logan.
"No shit, I can take off my glasses and still see his blush." Logan gave a small, quiet laugh.
Just then Roman turned to us, raising an eyebrow and looking rather smug. He skated towards us.
"Shit." I muttered.
Logan adjusted his posture ever so slightly, taking a colder, more unapproachable stance, I don't even think he did this consciously.
"Well are you two gonna skate? Or sit there waiting for us to look away so you can hold hands?" He teased.
That wasn't part of the plan for one reason... and for another:
I couldn't skate.
Logan rolled his eyes, a black pair appeared beside him, he tied them on with ease, skating on to the rink and extending a hand to me.
And Logan didn't know that.