Chapter 25

Author's Note- Sorry for being a little slow in terms of updates, I just got back from vacation. I'll try to do better though because y'all seem to really like this story and I don't want to let you down!
******
Logan's POV
We spent the next few weeks  guiding Patton on the Christmas idea, subtly nudging him into ideas for the benefit of our prank until, finally, it was time.
******
Virgil and I were sitting on the sofa, exchanging anxious and excited glances when Patton called for a family meeting. Roman sunk in almost immediately a perplexed and curious look on his face.
"I have a surprise for you!" Patton said eagerly.
"Secrets, secrets, this sounds fun! Tell me now, what has begun?" Of course Roman had to rhyme.
"CHRISTMAS!"
"... Patton it's May." I said, we agreed before hand to all act surprised so Roman wouldn't be the only one acting clueless.
"Yeah, look I know you like Christmas Pat, but, not quite there yet." Virgil said.
"Ah, but you misstletoed a small detail here!"
I rolled my eyes at the pun giving an exasperated sigh. "Patton, there's no way I would have missed whatever you're trying to point out."
"Snow way? You're better at this than I am!"
"That is not what I said and you know it." I may have agreed to pretend I missed the obvious fact of being able to recreate any surrounding in the mind palace but I did not agree to make any sort of puns.
"Suuuuurrrrrreeeee..." Patton winked twice in the most obnoxious way possible, "But you guys! We can change the mind palace to look like Christmas!"
And with a snap of his fingers we were in a literal Winter Wonderland.