Chapter 11

Logan's POV
I listened through the doorway, all I had to do was sneak outside my room, sink next to Virgil's room, knock on the door and give him the hoodie, that's it, nothing life or death, STOP FREAKING OUT. I opened the door a creek, the coast was clear, I stepped outside, sinking right next to Virgil's room right as someone turned the corner.
Shit shit shit shiiiiiiiit.
I squeezed my eyes shut, willing myself to sink away faster.
Bam
I landed with a crash, knocking someone over.
"Oh sup Logan." Virgil said, his face tinted red, rubbing the back of his head, "The hoodie looks good on you." He was wearing another one, not weighted, just a normal Welcome To The Black Parade hoodie you'd find at Hot Topic.
My face felt warmer just looking at him, I looked down, trying to hide the blush.
"You... wanna talk or something?" He said, god this was such a stupid idea, I'm an idiot, why did I do this, uggghhhhhh.
"Hey," He lifted up my face, tilting his head in confusion.
So of course my brain abandoned all basic function, and I did something that I would never believe I'd have the courage to do.
I kissed him.
And he kissed me back.
It was even better than the first time, mainly because I wasn't being as much of a clueless idiot.
"Hey kiddos! Breakfast is ready!" Came Patton's voice who was, thankfully, no where near us.
We stopped, he smiled, relaxing like a mound of mental turmoil and questions have been shushed.
He looked down at his hoodie, the one I was wearing, "You might not want them to see it just yet."
"Oh yeah," I took it off and handed it to him, "Here, sorry."
He changed hoodies, throwing the typical Hot Topic one through the open door of his room, giving one of those small not quite laughs but more of a breath laugh kind of things that I have never been able to find out what they called when he put the other one on, "It smells like books... and coffee." And you. He didn't say it, but it was somewhere in that pause, we both knew.
We stood up, standing awkwardly.
"Well..." He held my hand, pulling me towards him and kissing my forehead, "See you at breakfast!" He sunk out.
I waited a few seconds, then sunk out to the kitchen, deciding something I have no idea if I would actual have the courage to do.
I was going to tell him what happens in my nightmares.