Chapter 13

Logan's POV -Future
The next few weeks passed by with ease, the nightmares stopped, but I had come accustomed to waking up late at night, Virgil and I would hold hands and listened to some music, backing away from the classic and instrumental and listening more to the so called "emo" music. I found it to be quite a wide assortment of themes. Some about fighting battles, sadness, minorities, or depression, others, according to Virgil were more on the lines of "Fuck you", "Fuck yeah", or "This could be me and you Ryan Ross but you playing.". I had to admit, most of them were catchy with a wide range of electric instruments and some included more classical instruments in a quite enjoyable combination.
One particular night seemed to stick out to me more than the others though, and as I'm sitting here in the dark, sitting next to Virgil sleeping on my shoulder, of course I can do nothing but think of it.
******
Logan's POV- Now-ish Give Or Take A Few Days
The song we were listening to, if I had to guess would be along the lines of what Virgil would call a "Fuck yeah" song. This was apparently with the title, Victorious. It had a very apparent use of trumpets in certain parts which I found very interesting.
The nightmares have only ended about a week ago and I still have not manage to ask if we were technically in a romantic relationship.
Virgil leaned on my shoulder, eyes closed as the song switched to a slower song, he checked the song, Chlorine, from the album Trench. It was slower paced and had more of a 'fighting internal battles' feel.
"Had you in my coat pocket, where I kept my rebel red." Virgil drew a zig zag with is finger in mid air on the faster paused words, humming quietly. I kissed him on his forehead, he opened his eyes, smiling at me. God I love him. I tapped his shouldered.
He paused the song, looking up on me.
"Are we like... in a romantic relationship?" I asked.
"Oh my god you are such an idiot." He replied.
"So is that a yes or-" He interrupted me mid-sentence with a kiss on the lips.
"That's a yes." He said, resuming his previous position, playing the song again.
I smiled, watching as my room tweaked itself a small bit as it's been doing throughout the week. A red carnations sat on my desk, shining in its own perfect way as the moonlight hit it.