Chapter 21

Logan's POV
I replayed the plan again in my head, I'd sink out to the office, the closest point to the Dark Sides' glorified pillow fort, I'd have to be quiet because for once Remy is actually going to let Thomas sleep (hopefully under his influence the other sides will be asleep, accept maybe Roman on dream duty). Then sneak into the base and... well frankly I don't know, planning was kind of a "Logic" thing, so if I just wing it Deceit might not predict that? But I'm planning to wing it? So is that a plan?
I shook the thoughts out, philosophy later, confronting Deceit now.
I pulled on a black hoodie, hoping it would help me blend in, and started heading out the door to sink out.
I stopped, looking at the blue necktie, an obvious identification factor and something that didn't really blend in.
...
I pulled it of, I don't need a necktie to be serious.
One step out the door and I was already sinking out. I summoned myself into the office, ducking under the nearest desk.
Remy and Roman were sitting in the most impractical positions possible, like, it looked like a competition. They were having a conversation with a vine reference or a "bitch" every second word, basically making it a new language that sounded entirely like a Tumblr text post.
I listened in out of curiosity and regretted it.
"So get this, Virgil and Logan? Totally dating."
Shut the fuck up Roman!
"My." Clap. "New." Clap "O." Clap "T." Clap "P." Clap
What does that even mean?
"Excuse you, bitch. I called it. Mine. OTP for life."
I have no idea what you guys are sayin.
"I can't believe you done this. Anyways, what's the ship name?"
Ship name?
"Internet beat us to it, Analogical."
What? Just, what?
"Yassss Queen!!!!"
????
I decided now was a good time to tune them out, considering how I couldn't make heads or tails of the situation.
Just then, I felt I tap on my shoulder.
I turned around and jumped a little.
"We've been dating for how long and you think you can lie to me?" Virgil whispered, crouching next to me.
"How did you-"
"You fidget with your necktie and didn't even bother to make up a plan, it's really obvious." He shrugged, "By the way nice hoodie."
I blinked in confusion, those statements seemed kind of polar opposite.
"So what is the plan?" He asked.
I bit my lip, I really shouldn't be winging this.
"Uhh."
"Oh you've got to be kidding me."
"Kidding who?"
None of us said that.
But a really smug looking Remy and Roman, either could have.