Chapter 19

Virgil's POV-
A few days had passed since Logan's last nightmare and I was really close to straight up murdering Deceit. But... he had something over me. He could tell Logan... everyone... that I was once a Dark Side (and in his mind still is), and I could risk that. I hated lying to everyone, especially Logan, but I had no idea how they'd react...
Well I did have an idea, they'd hate me, they'd think I'm they're enemy, they'd feel like I've betrayed them... have I?
I clenched my fists, I had to tell them, but the thought alone terrified me. Maybe I could start small? Just tell Logan? It would be fair for him to learn before the others.
I did my best to muster up what little courage I had and knock on his door.
One soft knock
One hard knock
One soft knock
He opened it immediately.
"Oh, greetings Virgil!" He glanced down the hall to check if anyone else was with me.
"Hey..." I took a deep breath,Why am I doing this? This is stupid! Stop it! Turn around! Make up a reason for knocking! I tried to mentally shake those thoughts out, "There's something I need to tell you."
He nodded and let me in the room.
Last chance! Make something up!
...No more lying...
"IwasaDarkSide!" I said as quick as I could, squeezing my eyes shut, waiting for his reaction.
"I know, Virgil." I opened my eyes, his expression was soft and understanding, I felt calmer just looking at him.
"...How?" I asked.
"Deceit, in the dreams." He was quick with his sentences, I couldn't blame him for not wanting to talk about it much.
I sighed, "Well that was a lot of emotional stress leading up to a climax of nothing." I said, doing an expression similar to the one of a particularly polite cat.
Logan gave a small laugh, "I guess it was."
Then his expression changed, "So, I need to tell you something too."
Oh shit. What is it? He wants to break up with me! No, he's gonna tell the other sides I'm a Dark Side! No, Logan wouldn't do that.
"I've been thinking,"
Ahhhhhhhhhh Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fu-
"About confronting Deceit."