Chapter 24

And predictable behavior...
Logan's POV
"Hey Logan!" Patton waved me over, just as I thought he would.
"So Vir- I mean, I had this idea that we could have Christmas is the mind palace! So I figured you would know some Christmas traditions?" He asked.
"Well holidays aren't really my area of expertise but the studies and practices of religion in this celebratory matter are quite fascinating." I said, "Also recreating the overall precipitation of the season would be a fascinating and scientific study of sorts."
"Snow!" Patton beamed.
"Yes, snow. But one particularly interesting tradition is the idea a specific plant, mistletoe, has some sacred spell of sorts-"
"Mistletoe! That's a great idea Logan! You are so smart and sweet and special and-"
"You're getting really emotional right now." I took a step back, Patton can be a bit much at times.
"Oh, sorry!" He wrapped me in a tight and uncomfortable hug.
I sighed, there's only so much you can do when Patton wants to show love and appreciation.
"And a second idea would be ice skating." I said, quickly sinking out to avoid the possibility of more hugs.
"You. Are. So. Smart!" He clapped his hands excitedly.
I summoned myself around the corner, Virgil had the notebook in hand and was doodling on the margins.
"That was... something I'm glad you had to do and not me." He said.
"Patton hugs." I said with a shiver.
"Big mood."
Step two complete.
******
Chapter 2: Setting the Stage
The Christmas setting has been chosen due to the many traditions at our disposal to seek our revenge. We have planted the idea into Patton's head and many factors to add on to it, part of the plan is to guide from afar to make sure the setting is acceptable.
"I call next paragraph!" Virgil said taking the notebook from me.
To summarize Logan is super smart-
"Oh my god, stop it!" I reached for the notebook.
"You're blushing." He said, keeping it out of reach.
"..."
And came up with the perfect plan to embarrass the fuck out of Roman. This shall be, as Logan would say, ideal.
"Call back to the Christmas episode in a way that isn't quite a pun but rather a reference? Nice."
"Yep, definitely what I was going for, totally thought that far ahead."