Chapter 10

Logan's POV
I checked the clock, 5:00, god I was exhausted, and... super awake at the same time. God it was confusing. I had slept for maybe 3 hours, then the idea of what happened finally dawned on me and holy hell.
Virgil
Kissed
Me.
He kissed me.
Everything in me was contradicting itself, I was to tired to stay awake and to awake to fall asleep, certain and confused, all at the same time, but at the core of it, it felt good.
I hugged the hoodie around me, taking deep breaths, light finally started to filter through the windows, I immediately got up, opening my blinds.
It was the hoodie.
The one he never leaves behind, heck he'd bring it to a wedding.
He gave it to me.
I blinked, finding a lack o how describe what I was feeling, like a panic attack but... good?
A wave of tired finally took over all of the nervous confusing feelings, my eyes dropped.
I need some coffee.
I headed outside, glad no one was up yet, or so I thought.
A light flickered on.
"Ha! I knew it." An annoying voice said.
I stopped dead, looked at Roman, who was looking at my hoodie with a satisfied smirk.
"How? What? Ugh I am to tired for this- wait, not because of- not that! Just let me make some coffee." I stuttered out.
"It took Virgil forever, I mean it was so obvious!" He went on as I got some water from the sink, grabbing the coffee powder from a nearby cabinet.
"Does Patton know?" I asked while putting the coffee powder into the machine.
"Pshhh, no. Only I was clever enough to figure it out!" He said with triumph.
"Yeah, yeah, just let me make some coffee." I paused, "Where's Remy? Shouldn't Thomas be sleeping?"
"No, he's been thinking about how lonely and single he is." Roman said with a hint of sadness, "Hence why I'm up, to remind him there is still hope that the perfect prince will come and sweep him off his feet!"
"Objectively we don't even need a romantic companion, all necessary human contact can be fulfilled with friends." I said, drumming my fingers on the counter waiting for the coffee to be made.
Roman rolled his eyes, "Coming from a person wearing their boyfriends hoodie."
"He's not my-" I paused, Was he? I'd have to ask, god that would be awkward.
Roman took my pause as a sign of victory, giving me an insufferable teasing smile.
Ding!
The coffee was ready, I poured my self a mug an headed back to my room, not wanting to deal with Roman being even more annoying as usual.